Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
What does this prove?
answer the question man lol

you know what...this what i'ma do...

Google Pixel XL2 64gb version is $849.99 from google.

Iphone X 64gb version is $999.99 from apple.

I have the former...who are these people that cant afford the iphone that you speak of?

I have a iPhone

I watch a lot of tech reviews and shows on YouTube.

While they give Apple props they always personally have a Droid due to “more functions”. And that’s says a lot to me

But my wife, mom, sister and dad got a iPhone so we all just FaceTime each other so there’s that.

answer the question man lol

you know what...this what i'ma do...

Google Pixel XL2 64gb version is $849.99 from google.

Iphone X 64gb version is $999.99 from apple.

I have the former...who are these people that cant afford the iphone that you speak of?

Looks like you're $150 short there buddy

Looks like you're $150 short there buddy

oh...so the person who willingly pays $150 more for the similar spec'd phone is a baller and the other who didn't is living out a cardboard box?

#goldielogic

I have IPhone. Android just not for me personally.

Some heads be really invested in the “rivalry” tho . Da fuck I look like caring about the next nigga phone? lmaoo

a lot of iPhone owners are actually snobby elitists about that shit. They genuinely look down at everything that ain't an iPhone. When Instagram came to Android back in 2012 they had a whoooole lotta shit to say about it:

4f7c5176ecad041318000000-480-291.jpg

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katienotopoulos/iphone-users-disgusted-by-android-instagram

iPhone owners are like the vegans of the cellphone world.

does it even matter? Once he runs out he has to dump everything or do like every other iPhone user does; buy another phone.

Meanwhile I'll just buy a bigger SD card and be done with it.
i asked b/c i wanted to see the price difference in a phone with similar enough specs to make an apt comparison

it would've been pointless of me to use the $1k version of the iphone x as a comparison to the lower priced point pixel XL 2

Lol SD card.

I’ve never had an issue with any of this shit y’all talking about. I have an iPhone 8+ 64gbs.

5,000+ pics/videos on it. Probably like 500 songs on it and I’m not sure about how many apps. Still got mad space.

What the fuck do y’all have or think people have on their phones that need to have so much storage.

Last edited:
Seems to me that iPhone owners are just stupid with their money.
But who cares tho?!

That’s their money. Does it affect you that they spend what you think is too much for a phone?

Its always the money issues when android users bring up iPhones. Let them people spend the money they want and loosen up ya draws a bit.

Lol SD card.

I’ve never had an issue with any of this shit y’all talking about. I have an iPhone 8+ 64gbs.

5,000+ pics/videos on it. Probably like 500 songs on it and I’m not sure about how many apps. Still got mad space.

What the fuck do y’all have it think people have on their phones that need to have so much storage.

serious question, how much of that is on the cloud vs actually on your card?

iPhones don’t have cards.
when you say you have 64gb of space, what do you think its referring to?

you have an internal storage

koncept is referring to external storage

but you do have a card

To answer your question. My cloud stores 200gb but only 12gb of it is being used. Most of my pics are on my iPhone and not my cloud.

The rivalry is real. Idk why.

One thing ill say about iphones is those mfs run super smooth n last forever 'cept 90% of yall walk around w cracked screens

N team android in here actin like iphone users made em feel inferior one too many times so now theyre out to prove em wrong.

Except the thing is, they dgaf

The rivalry is real. Idk why.

One thing ill say about iphones is those mfs run super smooth n last forever 'cept 90% of yall walk around w cracked screens

N team android in here actin like iphone users made em feel inferior one too many times so now theyre out to prove em wrong.

Except the thing is, they dgaf

Lol ikr ridiculous

Back