Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Got the iPhone 6s Plus. Had it for 2 years. Waiting til the next iPhone to come out so I can get the 8 plus for cheap

Samsung Galaxy S9

SAMSUNG_Galaxy_S9_Blue

All these "new iphone features" that have been around for years on Android phones. I got an iphone 7 as my work phone because the company decided to make them the standard. I hate using that piece of shit.

Same here. They finally upgraded from them flip phones last year. The best thing about it is the gps.

Google Pixel 2 XL.
Underrated phone. Never gives me any problems. And I use the shit out this phone so I'm surprised it hasn't begun to fuck up.

Only wack thing is the glass on the back. That was a dumbass idea.

Google Pixel 2 XL.
Underrated phone. Never gives me any problems. And I use the shit out this phone so I'm surprised it hasn't begun to fuck up.

Only wack thing is the glass on the back. That was a dumbass idea.
spigen case...boom

but yea...this phone is so fast b/c it dont have all that bloat

camera is goat af

plus, they were offering 0% financing...hell yea

Funny yall say that, homie just made this earlier this week. Pretty much shittin on the pixel

Google Pixel,...Google ain't playing no games when it comes to putting things on ur doorstep. People you communicate with once in one app, come up on other apps when ur not even looking for em.

Funny yall say that, homie just made this earlier this week. Pretty much shittin on the pixel

find the video where he was saying the pixel 2 was the best phone out

dont do this

im 3 min into this, and the stuff he talking about is immaterial to the average joe

he's also comparing it to another phone running the same OS with newer hardware specs

this is why he gets paid to do this...

most people have never even heard of OnePlus, so im not sure of the angle you are going for here

the pixel 2 for the price and features is one of the best phones out. Thats not debatable.

im 3 min into this, and the stuff he talking about is immaterial to the average joe

he's also comparing it to another phone running the same OS with newer hardware specs

this is why he gets paid to do this...

most people have never even heard of OnePlus, so im not sure of the angle you are going for here

the pixel 2 for the price and features is one of the best phones out. Thats not debatable.

He says internally the phone started to break down within a year. He bought another one and the same happened. He says the OnePlus is the better phone.

Don't kill the messenger b

He says internally the phone started to break down within a year. He bought another one and the same happened. He says the OnePlus is the better phone.

Don't kill the messenger b
lol

real talk goldie, how familiar are you with OnePlus...real shit

Back