Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
iphone is a good product and i would love to buy it, BUT i refuse to pay for something that restricts me on what i can do. If I pay $800 for a phone then I should be able to long press and download w/e I want.
I long press and download all the time.

I’m team iPhone it’s just the better phone I had problems with Android

Back to the trap phone? You looking to get back to the easy money or you old as fuck.

naw bruh. i'm just fed up with whats on the market right now. There is not any new changes coming up from the past two years. Think about it. what new feature has come out? That is why companies are adding additional cameras and a useless notch. Hell some of the second cameras are useless. These are all gimmicks. The Pixel 2 has the best camera and it only have one lens.

I'm going to Pixel lol. I was but hurt when the Nexus line got cancelled.

naw bruh. i'm just fed up with whats on the market right now. There is not any new changes coming up from the past two years. Think about it. what new feature has come out? That is why companies are adding additional cameras and a useless notch. Hell some of the second cameras are useless. These are all gimmicks. The Pixel 2 has the best camera and it only have one lens.

I'm going to Pixel lol. I was but hurt when the Nexus line got cancelled.

I feel you. I only got the s9 because the all upfront fees were saved and the camera is amazing. Considered an unlocked phone but it was too expensive.

I had a Galaxy. Went to get an upgrade, they was out of stock, so I said give me the iPhone. I’ll never understand the hate because the Galaxy was a cool lil phone too.

Android stayed crashing though. Never had that issue with iOS.

I’ve always felt the money jokes tied to iPhones were funny and broke nigga-ish because why are people so pressed about how people spend their own money, I mean unless you paying for it.

Never owned an iPad. Owned an iPhone since the 5.

At the end of the day, I’ll never understand the hate towards either phone.
I don't hate apple. I just don't agree with their business practices in the mobile market. I guess android is more for ppl who do a little more with their phone than the average user. It's all about getting your money worth in a product.

Do you believe that some ppl have too much phone?

I don't hate apple. I just don't agree with their business practices in the mobile market. I guess android is more for ppl who do a little more with their phone than the average user. It's all about getting your money worth in a product.

Do you believe that some ppl have too much phone?
I don’t know what too much phone means. I need an example.

The resolution on my S9 is beautiful. Shit like watching a big screen. That apple screen is cool, but it ain't fuckin with this.

My main complaint about the iphone is that the simplest shit takes me more steps on it than my S9. It just suits me better.

LG V30. My last two phones have been by LG. Before that I rocked with Samsung. Never had an iPhone and never wanted one.

I use a Samsung Note 8 BUT i love all you apple users. My apple stocks made me some good money this year. I need yall to keep buying that garbage ass phone

Google Pixel 2 XL

easily the best phone i've ever owned

i bailed on Samsung after the S2 active when they started locking the bootloaders

Back