Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've never had one. But it's been mentioned in alot of the "best smartphones of the year" videos

i only ask b/c that phone company isnt the beacon of hope that you seem to be thinking they are

but i say this as someone who wanted one of their first two phones they ever released but the process was annoying af, then they stopped supporting the phones with updates shortly after release

i'll take whatever minor issues a paid reviewer has with the pixel knowing that google will fix the shit with a software update or hardware fix vs a company who is borderline on the brink of bankruptcy

i only ask b/c that phone company isnt the beacon of hope that you seem to be thinking they are

You do know I'm not that guy in the video right? lol df are you talkin about fam?

Don't get mad at me cuz homie shitted on your phone :hahaha:

You do know I'm not that guy in the video right? lol df are you talkin about fam?

Don't get mad at me cuz homie shitted on your phone :hahaha:
so him saying he routinely goes back and forth is him shitting on the phone??

goldie logic

so him saying he routinely goes back and forth is him shitting on the phone??

goldie logic

He said he normally switches back and forth between iphone and the pixel. But the pixel has been replaced by OnePlus.... :umad3:

In all the tests done , iphone wins out. The numbers speak for themselves. But niggas wanna act like Apple isn't the best phone. If yall aint got the extra few hunnid dollars, just say so. But cut it out.

i fuck with Marques, but the dude gets paid to review phones

he's going to constantly switch from phone to phone to phone at a moments notice and thats ok

but his gripes about the pixel 2 are inconsequential to the average joe. They dont care about NONE of the shit he highlights in his videos...i do

he can switch between whatever phone and the iphone all day....doesnt lessen the quality and features of the phone to the point where all those phones are miles better than the pixel 2

i had a nexus 6 (google phone) that damn near 4 years after its released was still being used to compare to newer flagship phones. The fact that a 4+yr old phone can be compared to newer phones says more about the newer phones than it does the older one

Ive always hated using cases for some reason. I rarely drop my phone my hands big af. This shit is scratched the fuck up tho.
spigen case

lightweight, small, but will protect your phone from drops

doesnt have that bulk like otter boxes

who tf still using otter boxes in 2018 anyway?

In all the tests done , iphone wins out. The numbers speak for themselves. But niggas wanna act like Apple isn't the best phone. If yall aint got the extra few hunnid dollars, just say so. But cut it out.

what phone do you have again?

Back