Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
The rivalry is real. Idk why.

One thing ill say about iphones is those mfs run super smooth n last forever 'cept 90% of yall walk around w cracked screens

N team android in here actin like iphone users made em feel inferior one too many times so now theyre out to prove em wrong.

Except the thing is, they dgaf
That’s the real issue. I don’t understand how someone can be mad because a person bought a phone that cost more than theirs. Who gives a fuck?

The rivalry is real. Idk why.

One thing ill say about iphones is those mfs run super smooth n last forever 'cept 90% of yall walk around w cracked screens

N team android in here actin like iphone users made em feel inferior one too many times so now theyre out to prove em wrong.

Except the thing is, they dgaf
there is no rivalry man lol

well let me speak for myself

there is a certain level of snobbish behavior when dealing with some apple users

I've had a smartphone in some shape or form since 2006. One year before the first iphone is ever introduced

all the companies take ideas from each other, so at least for me, nothing really is new under the sun from a hardware pov

my first smartphone was this

HP-iPAQ-hw6900-0.jpg

it worked JUST like a computer, which was the problem for many people.

I'll always give Apple props for simplifying the experience. You cant take that away from them. The first gen of iphones brought baby boomers to the start of the digital age with its easy to use, simplistic design.

however, eventually the same stuff they tried to mock other companies of doing with their phones, they began doing those same things themselves, and the users ate it up

the one that always comes to mind is initially how small Apple made their phones and said that anything over 4" was too big...now look at what size their biggest phone is.

What kinda reason is cell phone users are snobby?

Yet yall in here callin ppl stupid dumb n everything under the sun for using what u say is practically the same device?

And the rest of that is pointless reasoning. Companies change their product all the time its the only way to stay in business.

IPhone has been behind on Android for year's. They'll come out and say we have the newesr and greatest thing and it'll be wireless charging. While Android had that 4yrs ago.

Or they'll come out with gorrilla glass and Androids had that 6yrs ago. Lol nothing to compare really.

But if people choose to buy it, who gives a shit?

They should buy the android because they been had it?

Lol SD card.

I’ve never had an issue with any of this shit y’all talking about. I have an iPhone 8+ 64gbs.

5,000+ pics/videos on it. Probably like 500 songs on it and I’m not sure about how many apps. Still got mad space.

What the fuck do y’all have or think people have on their phones that need to have so much storage.

My daughter just bought an iPhone 8 w/128GB of memory 'cause she ran out of space on her 64GB iPhone 7. There have been news articles for years about iPhone users constantly running out of space. The shit is so common it's a meme at this point

storage-almost-full-you-can-manage-your-storage-in-settings-9422875.png

iphone-full-meme.png

enhanced-12777-1453319675-14.png

lcgre.jpg

Well I feel more secure with my iPhone that’s one of the main reasons why I got it.

What kinda reason is cell phone users are snobby?

Yet yall in here callin ppl stupid dumb n everything under the sun for using what u say is practically the same device?

And the rest of that is pointless reasoning. Companies change their product all the time its the only way to stay in business.
are you even reading the posts in here? lol

dont try and tell me about your new car that has A/C when every car i've owned before your new one has had A/C

I've had both over the years and I feel like apple hasnt actually done any substantial innovation in years which is unfortunate... plus I don't like how closed their ecosystem is.

And I need an unlocked phone... Apple is notorious for being a pain in the ass to unlock. Aint worth the trouble for me

here's a question

how many iphone users had an iphone for their very first smartphone after the flip phone era?

this might be why you like apple so much

Back