Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
It was a joke, calm down. I can’t find a fuck to give about what kind of phone anybody got.

Money is typically the very first thing iPhone owners jump to because, and I've said before, they see their phones as a "status symbol" no matter how broke they are.

answer the question man lol

you know what...this what i'ma do...

Google Pixel XL2 64gb version is $849.99 from google.

Iphone X 64gb version is $999.99 from apple.

I have the former...who are these people that cant afford the iphone that you speak of?

C/S. My Galaxy was 800+ w/ tax, activation fee etc.

Fuck Apple/Iphone as staff, record label, and as a motherfuckin crew

E52F9C898927979DC14D4AD7B0207B9389D556D0

So because the Corolla has A/C, I shouldn’t go buy the Nissan that has A/C because the Corolla had it first?

No, don't come around the way bragging about your Nissan's A/C as if it's the latest, greatest thing and everyone else is a peasant because they don't have "That Nissan A/C"

The rivalry is real. Idk why.

One thing ill say about iphones is those mfs run super smooth n last forever 'cept 90% of yall walk around w cracked screens

N team android in here actin like iphone users made em feel inferior one too many times so now theyre out to prove em wrong.

Except the thing is, they dgaf

This sums up the whole thread

Toyota factory sound system>>>>>

Idc what phones yall use

And I dont drive a Toyota

if the Nissan is your first car, and you've never driven another car to see if they all come with AC, maybe you shouldnt be touting AC as some exclusive feature when other cars that came before it had it

Really dude? Pretty much everybody has had an andriod atleast once before they got an iphone.

But if people choose to buy it, who gives a shit?

They should buy the android because they been had it?

For me it's not how much it is. It's those folks that wait in line for 3-4 hours just to say they got it first. When 3 months later Apple gonna drop the price and you ain't got to wait in no long ass line.

Plus I hate having to jump thru hoops just to update my Ipod. As soon as I find a charger for it I'm going back to this.

s-l225.jpg

Really dude? Pretty much everybody has had an andriod atleast once before they got an iphone.

speak for yourself sir lol..

I wonder what the progression was for everybody else...

flip phones... sidekick.. random blackberry.. maybe some random motorola shit in between... then either iphone or a droid phone

Back