Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Android has way more

I only had an iPhone for a year but it’s better than Android to ME if I had to go back to Android I would be upset

You said it makes you feel secure. How can you possibly feel secure knowing that your files and shit are accessible by any random script kiddie or someone like myself that far more experienced in hacking that's on the same open wifi that you decide to hop on? Me and one of my coworkers used to go to Starbucks just to see how many devices we could hit before leaving.

I'm thinking of getting the newest iphone when it drops next month after being a lifelong android/galaxy user. Not necessarily because I'm having problems with my Samsung, but because I have Apple music and an iPad pro.

I need to see what's up with this new Note first though. Thus far I've always felt like Samsung >>> Apple for phones and Apple >>> Samsung for tablets and other proprietary accessories.

For me it's not how much it is. It's those folks that wait in line for 3-4 hours just to say they got it first. When 3 months later Apple gonna drop the price and you ain't got to wait in no long ass line.

Plus I hate having to jump thru hoops just to update my Ipod. As soon as I find a charger for it I'm going back to this.

s-l225.jpg
Now I agree with the waiting in line shit. I think that shit is beyond stupid. Just like waiting in lines for Jordans.

But if they got that kinda time.

I went from a bootleg blackberry to a Galaxy

the wife had an Iphone when we started talking.....and Ipad......I tried them both and hated it, never got to get into specifics or compare....just didnt like how shit functioned

she switched on her next phone and hasnt looked back for our last 3

her mom asks for help with something on her Iphone and she tells her to throw it away lol

You said it makes you feel secure. How can you possibly feel secure knowing that your files and shit are accessible by any random script kiddie or someone like myself that far more experienced in hacking that's on the same open wifi that you decide to hop on? Me and one of my coworkers used to go to Starbucks just to see how many devices we could hit before leaving.

Androids way worse

That's cuz nobody calls u nigga lol

It's in constant use. Keeping an eye on my transactions, MS Teams, Slack, Outlook, etc are constantly running and when I go to take a shit I'm watching movies. Personal and business banking is tied to it so all of my accounts are on there as well. Paypal transactions are running through it, my Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Digibyte wallets are on there and I keep an eye on the exchanges there.

Phone calls??? How quaint. If I'm at home my phone is an extension of my work environment.

Makes sense you would say that. Bose is one of the worst speaker companies, they just have the best marketing department.

bose-speakers-sound.jpg
I don’t know shit about no damn speakers. As long as the music sound good to me in my car, I’m good.

Y’all niggas too funny.

I went from a bootleg blackberry to a Galaxy

the wife had an Iphone when we started talking.....and Ipad......I tried them both and hated it, never got to get into specifics or compare....just didnt like how shit functioned

she switched on her next phone and hasnt looked back for our last 3

her mom asks for help with something on her Iphone and she tells her to throw it away lol
iPhones ain’t complicated though. I’m so confused.

It's in constant use. Keeping an eye on my transactions, MS Teams, Slack, Outlook, etc are constantly running and when I go to take a shit I'm watching movies. Personal and business banking is tied to it so all of my accounts are on there as well. Paypal transactions are running through it, my Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Digibyte wallets are on there and I keep an eye on the exchanges there.

Phone calls??? How quaint. If I'm at home my phone is an extension of my work environment.
Lol, I don’t believe you.

Not saying you’re lying. I just don’t believe you.

she's 60+ Kandy

my 50 yr old uncles are the worst just trying to text and shit

its not complicated for us, just after using one thing for so many years its aggravating trying to navigate the other

im a playstation person....I can work a X Box but it aint what I like, so its stupid to me lol

she's 60+ Kandy

my 50 yr old uncles are the worst just trying to text and shit
Thats my point though. Old people can’t operate shit new these days. That ain’t got shit to do with an iPhone.

My granny still got the flip phone. She took 30 minutes to text I love you to me.

Back