Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
You just cant like the iPhone. It’s impossible.

Don't be dense.

She said "Well I feel more secure with my iPhone..."

I pointed out that it's a false sense of security considering there are so many vulnerabilities for iOS.

To which she said "... it’s better than Android to ME if I had to go back to Android I would be upset"

Which completely avoided addressing what I pointed out. I re-focused on the security aspect of it because, after all, I work in network security and one of my specialty areas is wireless security. I also pointed out that my coworker and I routinely would go to the Starbucks near the office to see how many devices we could hit. Because it's Starbucks, it's mostly Apple devices and the exploits were quick and easy to run, which she doesn't believe to be the case.

Just realize this: every celebrity that has had their phones hacked and nudes leaked online were using an iPhone.

Don't be dense.

She said "Well I feel more secure with my iPhone..."

I pointed out that it's a false sense of security considering there are so many vulnerabilities for iOS.

To which she said "... it’s better than Android to ME if I had to go back to Android I would be upset"

Which completely avoided addressing what I pointed out. I re-focused on the security aspect of it because, after all, I work in network security and one of my specialty areas is wireless security. I also pointed out that my coworker and I routinely would go to the Starbucks near the office to see how many devices we could hit. Because it's Starbucks, it's mostly Apple devices and the exploits were quick and easy to run, which she doesn't believe to be the case.

Just realize this: every celebrity that has had their phones hacked and nudes leaked online were using an iPhone.
Damn. I’m dense now. It aint a joke for everybody @knowreasonforpeace

She said she feels more secure with her device. You drop your links. What that gotta do with how SHE feels?

She said it feels better to HER! Then you come with your Starbucks story.

She likes her iPhone. Point blank period. Why can’t she just like her phone.

Yes it is. Dont try to read emotions through post. Everyone gets it but you apparently. Dont be that person.

Lol I’m not reading emotions just reading the thread and Android users are acting like people are wrong for having an iPhone but whatever I love my phone and that’s all that matters

Damn. I’m dense now. It aint a joke for everybody @knowreasonforpeace

She said she feels more secure with her device. You drop your links. What that gotta do with how SHE feels?

She said it feels better to HER! Then you come with your Starbucks story.

She likes her iPhone. Point blank period. Why can’t she just like her phone.

I honestly don't give two fucks if she likes it. She gave security as a reason for buying it, to which I say it's a false sense of security. That has nothing to do with liking the phone, it's about that being a reason for buying one in the first place.

Back