Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
I honestly don't give two fucks if she likes it. She gave security as a reason for buying it, to which I say it's a false sense of security. That has nothing to do with liking the phone, it's about that being a reason for buying one in the first place.
But if that’s her reason, let her have her reason. Her shit ain’t gotta align with your thoughts or anybodys for that matter but her own.

Who are you to tell someone their reason for liking their phone is ridiculous?
i see what he saying lol

but i think his delivery might be off putting to someone else

i see what he saying lol

but i think his delivery might be off putting to someone else
Of course you do. You’re against iPhones too.

Basically, it’s her damn phone. She feels how she feels about her damn phone. She’s paying for her damn phone. Let her like her DAMN PHONE.

Basically, it’s her damn phone. She feels how she feels about her damn phone. She’s paying for her damn phone. Let her like her DAMN PHONE.
LMAO

im not against iphones tho

show me one post where i said I was

But if that’s her reason, let her have her reason. Her shit ain’t gotta align with your thoughts or anybodys for that matter but her own.

It's called being informed. She can have her reason, nobody is taking that away from her, she's just being informed, nothing more nothing less.

Y'all iPhone owners can't stand when folks point out the actual factuals.

nobody is telling her, or any of y'all, that you can't like it.

Just don't quantify liking your phone with a bunch of bullshit.

every last post

im asking you about me pear?
You’ve questioned me on many aspects of my phone.

Storage space. If the phone has been in the rice shit. If my phone was submerged in water or quickly picked up out of water. You’ve even compared prices of your phone to an iPhone.

None of this was done for Samsung. Why weren’t they questioned?

Back