Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is a "pickme" and why do women hate them?

No man doesn't want a woman who just sits on her azzz...do nothing...and expects to be taken care of

JUST LIKE

No woman doesn't want a man who just sits on his azzz...do nothing...and expects to be taken care of

There's a few things I can see at play. First, by advertising herself that way, she's essentially playing the game the way men want: her entire being is dedicated to pleasing men. This perpetuates patriarchal systems of marginalization. Second, if playing the game of gender was a sport, she'd be on the all-star team. How can your average woman realistically compete with her? Obviously, that fuels jealousy and envy. There's also a third: in rap, there's an idea that the song content should speak for itself. If you have to repeatedly tell people you're dope, you probably don't have bars. When you have to constantly draw attention to your strengths, not only does it make you annoying and one dimensional, it also suggests you actually don't have it going on.

Why the need to be anonymous though?

Is it really that serious for you?

Why the need to be anonymous though?

Is it really that serious for you?
This is a tea thread bruh....

Everybody who shares it on their social media should get some money or something.....

Shit could fuck around and do numbers

This is a tea thread bruh....

Everybody who shares it on their social media should get some money or something.....

Shit could fuck around and do numbers

Alonzo Mourning gif.gif

Yeah, it definitely seems like something that would get some people in their feelings.

Problem is, those same people wouldn't be able to have an intelligent discussion about it though.

At least not without their emotions getting the best of them.

No woman doesn't want a man who just sits on his azzz...do nothing...and expects to be taken care of

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a busta
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass

Who just sitting on thier ass tho?

I think there's some exaggerating going on....

Shit even at my worst I was a ghetto uber.... Or as we call them in Baltimore...."hack s"

Who just sitting on thier ass tho?

I think there's some exaggerating going on....

Shit even at my worst I was a ghetto uber.... Or as we call them in Baltimore...."hack s"

Lol we call them Jitneys

tumblr_n28jwmUttq1rfw7flo1_400.gif

People who are overly agreeable are always annoying and always have an ulterior motive.

Never knew what this was before now but it seems like a chick who is overly agreeable about everything relating to men with the ulterior motive being being accepted by more men than the next chick.

That being the case I can understand why some women would hate them and be annoyed by them.

The vitriol oozing from this post is so visceral that it's hilarious to me
Reaching. I don't see them anywhere except the internet and even that's rare cause my timeline's curated. That's at most a "lol let this be a fake account".

Reaching. I don't see them anywhere except the internet and even that's rare cause my timeline's curated. That's at most a "lol let this be a fake account".

Alright alright.

I guess you have an etherous way with words then madame

I actually don't see these type of post on my timeline. %95 of the people on my timeline I know or have known or met at some point in time. There are people out there like that though that have that traditional way of thinking. I don't agree with it but if it works for your family, who am I to tell you differently. But I like women with goals and ambition.

Back