Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is a "pickme" and why do women hate them?

I know some women think like this. I just always thought it was them just wanting to be a house wife and not work.

A lot of women from small town be on this shit.

It really just comes down to whether a chick genuinely wants to play the traditional role or she just putting on a front.

Either way that’s between her and the dude she with, not some random chicks on the internet who always have an opinion on everything.

A pick me is a chick who goes outa her way to side with her man to the point of being unrealistic or blatantly allowing disrespect just so you can be amenable and look like you can "keep" a relationship...like "my man has never seen me in a bonnet" type shit. Like the equivalent is how we call some dudes simps cuz they go outa their way to get women's attention.

People take it too far and literally call anything you do for a man as being a pick me. They call ayesha curry a pick me...lol

Idc personally and I've never used the term.

oh okay now your definition makes more sense. that shit would be annoying

Yo if a chick out here taking advice from this nigga, she getting left where she stand

man my timeline be fulla amens and reposts of this guy

I just glide thru the comments smh

I dont follow that Derrick nigga but ive had females quote him to me like he Farakhan or something. He says common sense shit an they take it as gospel. Or he tells you what it takes to be a grown man. Like this classic one below. 19f47032cadab690aa08bc4d0a783bc4b21f2d27.png

A Pick Me is a woman who will see a puddle, lie face down and become a bespoke footpath if that’s what she’s gotta do to ensure her underemployed man’s kicks stay fresh.

I watched only 15secs of this and already wanna give him the
View attachment 66308
treatment

lol you watched a real video or the spoof?

the real ones will piss you off cuz he's dead serious

at least for the camera/views

I put him in the same boat w/ preachers.....you know damn well what you're doing but nobody else took this lane up so why not?

*cooks up BBW pandering scheme*

Back