Welcome To aBlackWeb

What food or drink did you love as a kid but dislike today?

Candy corn - I use to eat it every now and then growing up but stopped eating it about 18 - 20 years go...........I ordered some a couple of weeks ago and it was terrible

Pepperming patties.

Used to love them when I was little.

Then, when I was about 6 or 7.......I somehow got access to an entire bag of them, threw up, and haven't touched one since.

Probably because that was the first time I remember throwing up.

Candy corn - I use to eat it every now and then growing up but stopped eating it about 18 - 20 years go...........I ordered some a couple of weeks ago and it was terrible

Fortunately, I still love candy corn.

Sunny fuckin Delight

I tried some the other day at a friend's place... It's so artificial going down, it feels like Kool-Aid has more real fruit ingredients than sunny d

Idk how the fuck kids are always so happy to drink it in those damn commercials

Sunny fuckin Delight

I tried some the other day at a friend's place... It's so artificial going down, it feels like Kool-Aid has more real fruit ingredients than sunny d

Idk how the fuck kids are always so happy to drink it in those damn commercials

Sunny Delight feels greasy going down these days.

Liver I stopped eating it when I was 8 years old because I realized I was eating a liver. Veal twhey used to serve us that in school stopped eating that because it's a baby cow. How can people it lamb also that's a baby sheep. People eating baby animals humans are monsters smh

Back