Welcome To aBlackWeb

What food or drink did you love as a kid but dislike today?

Milk
Mac n cheese
Ice cream

Basically dairy. And potato chips trash to me now too.

Any struggle food...top ramen/cup of noodles, easy mac, off brand or cheap anything...like I can afford better so why would I still eat that bullshit.

Also popcorn turns my stomach now. Candy or some food i snuck in for me at the movies.

cs Long Johns, Captain D's or any other fake ass fish as well....forgot about those

viennas and sardines only came into play when a nigga was doing super bad, didnt like em then but I ate em

jelly is wack (preserves or jam ftw)

nacho cheese is kinda on the fence these days.....if its real its a go but that salty canned shit is yuck now

pop tarts.....somebody brought some cheap ass king cake to the last function here that reminded me of a pop tart.....I was pissed for real

Long john silver's had me almost dead one time so greasy

What is that Judy?

chesspie-1.jpg

Sugar, buttermilk, eggs, vanilla, butter and flour?

I thought yall was country....

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't fuck wit regular bologna. I'll fuck up some fried shit though.

Can't fuck wit packaged lunch meat on regular bread anymore. If it ain't fresh meat on deli-style bread, then I don't want it.

Subway, however, is G.damn disgusting. I hope that whole franchise gets thrown in the trash sometime in the near future. DiBella's only for sub sandwiches that I didn't make.

Spam and Vienna sausage. Have no idea how I ate that shit as a kid.

No Hawaiian Punch. Still fuck up some Tahitian Treat though.

Sunny D. Bleh.

Corn Pops. Nah. I'm good on those.

And @Race Jones How dare you speak ill of PB&J! Blasphemy!

People really haven't heard of Chess pie???? No lemon Chess?? Not even diabetes inducing chocolate Chess?? How far up north do y'all live? Canada?

Back