Welcome To aBlackWeb

What food or drink did you love as a kid but dislike today?

Can't fuck wit regular bologna. I'll fuck up some fried shit though.

Can't fuck wit packaged lunch meat on regular bread anymore. If it ain't fresh meat on deli-style bread, then I don't want it.

Subway, however, is G.damn disgusting. I hope that whole franchise gets thrown in the trash sometime in the near future. DiBella's only for sub sandwiches that I didn't make.

Spam and Vienna sausage. Have no idea how I ate that shit as a kid.

No Hawaiian Punch. Still fuck up some Tahitian Treat though.

Sunny D. Bleh.

Corn Pops. Nah. I'm good on those.

And @Race Jones How dare you speak ill of PB&J! Blasphemy!

Bruh!! I just found out the Asian grocery store around the way sells Tahitian Treat. Copped two 2L bottles last week. I put the family up on it like 5 years ago and the spot that we were gettin' it from just stopped selling it. They all forgot about that shit until last week. Shit barely made it past three days. Coppin 5-6 bottles this weekend.

Also got corn pops in the crib. I still fuck them bitches up.

People really haven't heard of Chess pie???? No lemon Chess?? Not even diabetes inducing chocolate Chess?? How far up north do y'all live? Canada?

My mom's side of the family is from TX. I had chess pie growing up but, like i said, I haven't seen it or even heard the name spoken since the 80's.

I guess it's just me, but fast food doesn't fuck up my stomach like y'all. Like, how y'all sufferin' after eating McDonalds or Long John Silver's? For me I don't like the taste of McDonalds anymore but it doesn't make me sick. Long Johns tho??? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!! I'll murder a plate of their fish and chicken any day of the week.

Bruh!! I just found out the Asian grocery store around the way sells Tahitian Treat. Copped two 2L bottles last week. I put the family up on it like 5 years ago and the spot that we were gettin' it from just stopped selling it. They all forgot about that shit until last week. Shit barely made it past three days. Coppin 5-6 bottles this weekend.

We got it at all the hood convenient stores and almost all our liquor stores. Niggas ain't hip to Tahitian Treat though. Might be a midwest thing. I don't think I can recall seeing it outside of that.

I guess it's just me, but fast food doesn't fuck up my stomach like y'all. Like, how y'all sufferin' after eating McDonalds or Long John Silver's? For me I don't like the taste of McDonalds anymore but it doesn't make me sick. Long Johns tho??? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!! I'll murder a plate of their fish and chicken any day of the week.

I enjoy the fuck outta a Big Mac fries and cherry coke but that shit makes me feel ill afterwards. I feel like complete shit.

No other fast food joint does that to me.

peanut butter and jelly sammiches

h415MN5.gif

Yo did anybody else become more lactose intolerant as they got older

Yep. I don't drink milk by itself, only with my cereal. I'm ok with other dairy stuff. Milkshakes and ice cream I do fine with. But regular milk will fuck me up, if I drink too much.

This is on topic with me feeling like im getting old for the first time in my life.

I could usually eat anything and not feel a damn thing when it came to my body.

A few months ago though I stopped at Mcdonalds and had 2 Big Macs. They tasted great. Bout an hour later I felt slow as fuck. Took me like 2 days to recover. Havent had mcdonalds since

Yep. I don't drink milk by itself, only with my cereal. I'm ok with other dairy stuff. Milkshakes and ice cream I do fine with. But regular milk will fuck me up, if I drink too much.

And kids love it. I stopped it

Taihitian treat i gotta spike that shit with water.

Ranch dressing. Ugh.

Mayo unless mixed in with something. I only put mustard on my sandwiches now.

I'm the same way with mayo. I never liked it as a kid. My mom fucking loves mayo and would put so much of it on my sandwiches, it was so disgusting. Had to tell her to stop that shit when I was like 8 years old haha.

Because of my diet i try to eat it more for the fat, but it has to be mixed with something. Tuna, egg salad, etc. Even when mixing i try to make sure not to over use it. Sometimes i mix mayo and a1 sauce to go on my burgers tho. Shits pretty good.

Totally forgot about sunny d. Drank that shit all the time as a kid. I can't imagine drinking that shit now lol.

We got it at all the hood convenient stores and almost all our liquor stores. Niggas ain't hip to Tahitian Treat though. Might be a midwest thing. I don't think I can recall seeing it outside of that.

Right, I think this is only the second time seeing Tahitian Treat since leaving Michigan.

I'm the same way with mayo. I never liked it as a kid. My mom fucking loves mayo and would put so much of it on my sandwiches, it was so disgusting. Had to tell her to stop that shit when I was like 8 years old haha.

Because of my diet i try to eat it more for the fat, but it has to be mixed with something. Tuna, egg salad, etc. Even when mixing i try to make sure not to over use it. Sometimes i mix mayo and a1 sauce to go on my burgers tho. Shits pretty good.

Totally forgot about sunny d. Drank that shit all the time as a kid. I can't imagine drinking that shit now lol.
That's probly why I don't fuck with it so much now cuz I would see how people would overdo it and it would make my stomach turn. The taste doesn't really bother me but I can only fuck with it if I'm in control of how much is used.

Whole milk, haven't drink it in 10/15 years. Shit doesn't even taste right to me anymore.

Same w/ white bread. Mom's stop getting it when I was in HS and switched to wheat. It's been that every since.

Most candy. I still will fuck up a bag of Swedish Fish or Snicker from time to time tho.

BTW, Sunny D was always disgusting :scust:

Hawaiin Punch. Sunny D. Capri sun. I'd freeze up trying to drink any now lol

Back