Welcome To aBlackWeb

What food or drink did you love as a kid but dislike today?

lmao I cant do it I be on some bougie shit now

I refuse to order any dollar shit or 4/4 deals or any of that shit

might be a complex but u just think about times when thats all you could eat every day and its like fuck that

im gettin a meal, large, and fuck yeah I want my free pie

I know them shits still good, I just wont do it
Uppity ass nigga, lol

Sunny D
Kool-aid
Root beer
Cream o wheat
Grape Jelly
Pancakes
Marshmallow peeps
Salted sunflower seeds
Bologna
Hamburger Helper
Canned Chili
Any canned meat product
Scuppernongs
Red Grapes
Cantaloupes
Dirt

Sierra Mist is nasty as fuck how you drink that OP?

MMG4z.gif

:sup:

Yogurt. When I was a kid it was all about Dannon fruit on the bottom yogurt. Strawberry and Blueberry were my favorites for years when I was a kid. Then right around 9-10 years old the shit just turned nasty.

Tofu anything. - In the late 70's, people seemed to discover tofu. My aunt and uncle put my folks up on it like "y'all can use it instead of beef to make hamburgers". Moms found a recipe for tofu burgers and the first few times the shit wasn't bad; I fucked with it. Right around the same time that I lost my taste for Yogurt, all things tofu became vomit-worthy. Ain't fucked with it since.

According to my grandmother, I used to devour fried chitlins when I was a toddler. I can't even be in the room with them and it's been that way at least since I was 5.

Egg custard pie - Moms used to make it and I used to fuck that shit up. I think I was 11-12 years old when she made some and I bit into it and almost threw up. Never again.

Sweet potatoes/sweet potato pie - Can't do it. When I was little I could eat it. Nowadays I simply can't.

We all loved shit as a kid that we wouldn’t even touch now due to life changes, taste, stopping production etc.

Sprite.M was good as a kid but now I highly dislike Sprite.

Sierra Mist >>

Spaghetti O’s ain’t the same, either. I’d kill two cans w a few pieces of buttered bread when I was younger.

Them jugs/coolies at every cookout

Yogurt. When I was a kid it was all about Dannon fruit on the bottom yogurt. Strawberry and Blueberry were my favorites for years when I was a kid. Then right around 9-10 years old the shit just turned nasty.

Tofu anything. - In the late 70's, people seemed to discover tofu. My aunt and uncle put my folks up on it like "y'all can use it instead of beef to make hamburgers". Moms found a recipe for tofu burgers and the first few times the shit wasn't bad; I fucked with it. Right around the same time that I lost my taste for Yogurt, all things tofu became vomit-worthy. Ain't fucked with it since.

According to my grandmother, I used to devour fried chitlins when I was a toddler. I can't even be in the room with them and it's been that way at least since I was 5.

Egg custard pie - Moms used to make it and I used to fuck that shit up. I think I was 11-12 years old when she made some and I bit into it and almost threw up. Never again.

Sweet potatoes/sweet potato pie - Can't do it. When I was little I could eat it. Nowadays I simply can't.

Egg custard pie sound terrible

Back