Welcome To aBlackWeb

What food or drink did you love as a kid but dislike today?

How old are y’all if monster was out when you were kids?! I didn’t think that shit came out until I was grown af and knew not to drink some radioactive colored shit in a satanic looking can...I’d never let my 13 yr old drink a Monster...you should have more than enough youthful energy as a kid for anything that needs to get done lol

How old are y’all if monster was out when you were kids?! I didn’t think that shit came out until I was grown af and knew not to drink some radioactive colored shit in a satanic looking can...I’d never let my 13 yr old drink a Monster...you should have more than enough youthful energy as a kid for anything that needs to get done lol

I was definitely grown as hell when it came out. Still don't understand how anyone can stomach that shit tho. It's one of the nastiest energy drinks around.

I was definitely grown as hell when it came out. Still don't understand how anyone can stomach that shit tho. It's one of the nastiest energy drinks around.

I didn’t think I was bugging...Monster not even 20 years old is it??

I didn’t think I was bugging...Monster not even 20 years old is it??

15, maybe 16 years old. I first tried one around 2002 or 2003, can't remember which. I do remember working the graveyard shift in the summer of 03 and the machine at the office ran out of Red Bull and WhoopAss and all they had left was Monster so I had to cop that to stay awake.

Been out since 2002, so high school for me.

I'm so happy y'all not phuckin' wit Hawaiian Punch!

Have you ever seen it get spilled on a (non stone) kitchen counter?? You couldn't scrub that shit off with Bleach, OxyClean and 409 combined. If it stains that badly and that quickly, what ya think it's doin' to ya insides?

Ass. Early 2000s nobody ate that shit. Now if you don't eat the booty you're some kind of freak... Not the good kind, either, the Whodini kind.

I wonder if alotta stuff people dont fuck with now is due to the companies changing ingredients...whether to save money or whatever...

I used to LOVE those cadbury eggs, then I tried one not too long ago. On top of it being smaller, it didnt taste right. Did my research and found out that Hershey took over and was using their own shit. My friend went back home to new zealand and brought some cadbury candy back and it tasted like I remembered..

Back