Welcome To aBlackWeb

What food or drink did you love as a kid but dislike today?

Milk
Sprite
Chocolate
Candy in general
Pork chops
Popcorn
McDonald's
Hot dogs

Hugs juices
Capri Sun
Hi-C
Fanta
Candy with the strawberry wrapper
Wafers
Dip n Stick
Pizza bagels
Jalapeno Cheetos
Krystal burgers
Frozen chicken nuggets
Fruit Stripe Gum
Bubbletape Gum

Only thing I can really think of is pickles. Every few years I think I get a craving for one, then I take a bite and it's like, nope.

cs Long Johns, Captain D's or any other fake ass fish as well....forgot about those

viennas and sardines only came into play when a nigga was doing super bad, didnt like em then but I ate em

jelly is wack (preserves or jam ftw)

nacho cheese is kinda on the fence these days.....if its real its a go but that salty canned shit is yuck now

pop tarts.....somebody brought some cheap ass king cake to the last function here that reminded me of a pop tart.....I was pissed for real
Pop tarts are goat foh

Did you ever heat'em up bruh?

All u gotta do is put in the microwave for 20 seconds and it changes everything. lol
I had a Moonie last month and that shit was like cardoard, now scooterblies are a whole other story. I haven't had those since elementary school and those are some of the best sbacks. Banana and coconut were good but oatmeal cream lies and coconut marshmallow with the chocolate strips were goat. O hope they still make those because my taste buds are feeling nostalgic

Scooter pies got dammit! I ain't even gonna edit this shit. Being farsighted and trying to text post on this fucking phone is crustrating.

I had no clue what you were trying to say. LoL....

I've never heard of Scooter Pies until now. I looked them up and they seem like they'd be good. Can't lose w/ graham crackers and chocolate!

Hugs juices
Capri Sun
Hi-C
Fanta
Candy with the strawberry wrapper
Wafers
Dip n Stick
Pizza bagels
Jalapeno Cheetos
Krystal burgers
Frozen chicken nuggets
Fruit Stripe Gum
Bubbletape Gum

Blue Hugs the GOAT ghetto "juice" tho. I'll still fuck up one or two just because.

I don't even remember the last time I saw Fruit Stripe in a store. I used to keep that shit on deck in the 5th and 6th grade 'cause the hoes like the smell on my breath.

Back