Welcome To aBlackWeb

What food or drink did you love as a kid but dislike today?

Boxed snacks like oatmeal creme pie and star crunch. I hate that stuff now.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*inhale*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTT!!!

I gotta keep Zebra Cakes,Donut Sticks, Star Crunch, and alladat shit outta my crib otherwise I'mma be on My 600lb Life.

Always gotta resist temptation when I'm at the grocery stoe too, be walking around looking for some shit and they got them displays on the end caps with ALL the snack cakes and shit... A nigga mouf watering looking at the donut sticks, apple pies, and zebra cakes and I gotta fight the urge to grab something for the trip back to the crib.

Them joints are way too sweet. Have cavities hurting that you didn't even know you had.

I always had a weakness for shit like that and candy, which is why I don't eat that shit too much. I could very easily relapse and drop right back into my old habits and end up adding tonnage.

its just not the same once you been having fresh baked shit on a daily

but even the juices and shit dont taste the same....either our tastes evolved or they changed the recipes

i wouldnt put it past being both

Don't nothing taste good like it used to when we were kids. Oreos chips ahoy fruity pebbles, even pecan rolls fell off. I think they changed the recipes or it's all this gluten free stuff going on nowadays. Honeybuns may not be good any more but ill always have love for donuts, Apple fritters ,and Apple turnovers from publix bakery. Somebody said they can't do lunch meet or balongna , that's because you need to step your game up and stop messing with lykes , Luis rich and Oscar Myers. Sliced meet from the deli is where it's at. Ain't nothing better than a pound if sliced honey baked or smoked turkey.

I can’t really eat sugary cereals anymore. Capn Crunch, fruity pebbles, fruit loops etc none of that shit. I only eat healthy cereals like granola or crackling oat bran stuff like that, with skim milk

I can’t really eat sugary cereals anymore. Capn Crunch, fruity pebbles, fruit loops etc none of that shit. I only eat healthy cereals like granola or crackling oat bran stuff like that, with skim milk

Is Honey Bunches of Oats too sweet? I could never eat that bland shit you listed

Back