Welcome To aBlackWeb

what does dr dre, dr umar and dr sebi all have in common?

I don't like to say what someone should or shouldn't do in a field I know nothing about.
But I can't help but wonder if Dr. Johnson would have gotten further with an online school approach.
With Udemy.com and Brillant.org, YT channels like Hometeam History, Biographics, Tariq's "Hidden Color" series, can't help but wonder.
Umar could have possibly had more success packaging the information as a knowledge product available online.

Schools need funding, staff, and etc.
Accreditation politics alone are a monster.
Maybe he could of avoided his public image getting in the way of everything.
But, idk, just wondering.

Honest question, has this guy ever preached anything about accountability within the black community?
YES.

Accountability toward black churches for selling hope without tangible actions.

Accountability toward black parents for leaving the minds of their children in the hands of teachers, doctors, and psychologists.

Accountability to the conscious community for trying to turn black culture into a religion.

Accountability toward women for their overall lack of self accountability and encouraging feminine and homosexual behavior in men.

Accountability toward men for lying to, raping, abusing, and killing men, women, boys, and girls and dating white women.

Accountability toward Barack Obama for doing nothing for blacks specifically.

The list goes on.

It was proven in court that several people revealed they no longer had traces of the virus in their system, but he’s “black” so you know everyone is going to discredit him and not do the proper research.....especially negros who don’t see any greatness within themselves, smh.
Would you be able to drop that info be curious to read that and I have a friend of mine who's works in a biology lab

I want to respond to something posted on the first page about Dr. Umar speaking on putting some of our wayward youth to sleep "for good".

Watch this and then tell me you don't bear witness to the truth of his speech. You'll speak foul of Umar because you don't like his rhetoric or past behavior. But when he echoes the sentiments of a man that has been on the front lines of black nationalism for over 40 years, you should watch your tongue.

It was proven in court that several people revealed they no longer had traces of the virus in their system, but he’s “black” so you know everyone is going to discredit him and not do the proper research.....especially negros who don’t see any greatness within themselves, smh.
Would you be able to drop that info be curious to read that and I have a friend of mine who's works in a biology lab
No he wont, because its not true. Only person I've seen saying he cured them of HIV/AIDs is Sebi. Claims when he was on trial and the judge told him to bring someone he cured, he in stead brought 77 people he cured of all sorta normally incurable diseases. Thats what people are repeating, but no one has ever seen or heard from these people.
He also claims he beat the case against him in NY when he didnt. He lost and they were lenient to him by not throwing him in jail. Instead he was banned from advertising hes a doctor to cure people. Then he went back to Honduras.

Heres an old video interview of his that I time stamped when it starts.

Idk how you read and hear this shit and believe him smh
sebi.jpg

sebiii.jpg

So then what does that prove? He clearly felt that he had nothing to prove and when someone went digging they were proven wrong. So now that he had the credentials can we move on from this now?
Bruh.......I didnt bring this up, I just answered a question.

Probably because if somebody wants to call themselves an educator and do something like start a school you want to know what their actual credentials are

Does it matter? If I know the kids in my area are getting a shitty ass education, and I'm moneyed up and feel like taking it up myself, I will do just that and I would hire people with the proper credentials to run it. My personal credentials mean nothing, I'm just the person with the vision, but the people that I put in place to actually run the school? Their credentials will be up to snuff. I'm just the name behind it.

Y’all taking y’all kids to get “ psychologized” by Dr Umar?

They wouldn't send their kids to his "school" and they know they wouldn't. It's just easier to say "they don't want the black man to succeed" than actually hold him accountable for some of the stupid shit he says. People really act like holding somebody accountable for the things they say is somehow a bad thing

Back