Welcome To aBlackWeb

what does dr dre, dr umar and dr sebi all have in common?

I'mma have to disagree with this statement. That was just full of the same racist stereotypes that white people promote to try and end all government assistance. A few people saving up to buy jordans or some drug dealers having weed and alcohol doesnt translate to, "I got money for what I want to have money for". And churches taking advantage of people by exploiting them for tithes and offerings is a horrible example. Pretty much all those people that give to that shit are brainwashed and are doing without a lot of things to keep that cult rich.

For years I've hear white people say shit like, "They're not poor they have sneakers and cell phones", like all shoes and cell phones cost thousands of dollars. White people wanna really wanna see niggas dirty, barefoot, sleeping in a tv box chewing on garbage before they might be poor. That shit must really make them feel better about their life. And now it seems niggas is starting to think that way too. The United States is the most powerful country in the world, our poor shouldnt look like the poor of developing nations.

Well

I from Nola and was tired of seeing folks out the projects with all the new gear but don’t have a car or doing better.

Folks I knew on a personal level

Well

I from Nola and was tired of seeing folks out the projects with all the new gear but don’t have a car or doing better.

Folks I knew on a personal level
I've seen that shit too, but I'm not ready to say all black people live like that.

I saw this and thought this hit home. I'm also guilty

This isn't really true though. It's weird. We as black people know we have a history of being attacked from the outside, but some people always think we should take blame for the weirdest shit.

His whole argument is predicated on this idea that "white people take care of their own." His example is Trump getting off. But that was a matter of politics, not race. Lots of white people were trying to do Trump in. A bunch of white people impeached Trump. He got away because the Senate is full of Republicans.

So Aries is attacking black people because he feels that all of us should have had Obama's back even some believe that Obama didn't do enough for black people. He's saying that we aren't showing Obama the same loyalty that whites show Trump, but that's factually incorrect. Obama has both sycophants and critics among black people just like Trump has among white people. It is perfectly valid for blacks to point out that Obama didn't make a huge effort to improve life for black people. That's not the betrayal Aries is claiming it is.

Back