Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Common Misconception Do U Hate To Hear Repeated As Fact?

Columbus never stepped foot in either North, Central, or South America, only the Caribbean islands. Plus, Columbus singlehandedly started the trans-atlantic slave trade when he started sending Natives back to Spain as slaves in 1493.

Yeah at this point this information comes up quicker when you search Columbus than any of the "He discovered America" bullshit

didn't go so far as clicking the link. sincerely dgaf. nothing you post is of interest to me. try quoting someone who holds a different view of you as a poster.

get the fuck outcho feels muhfucka

I+wasnt+ready+for+those+feels+to+be+felt+_383ad84e28361fc35417db661c68eee5.jpg

Nigga your view of me as a poster is as meaningless to me as a speck of dirt under my foot.

That Islam is a religion of peace or war. Both are uniformed generalizations that don't address what we actually believe or why

I think we can judge the history of Islam to generally say Islam was spread via violence. If it weren't for "mohammed or die" Islam wouldn't have nearly the amount of practitioners it currently does

"Think about the kids in Africa " when throwing away or not eating food.

the phrase is used all around the world. Africa is a continent and people arent starving as they show on tv and they don't live in huts either

The bible is a historical document....that shit was something that Constatine had thrown together to have a stronger grasp on the colonies on the Roman Empire.....

The bible is a historical document....that shit was something that Constatine had thrown together to have a stronger grasp on the colonies on the Roman Empire.....

People gon get their feelings hurt in this thread

That Jesus is real and invoke that name to modify your behavior

I think we can judge the history of Islam to generally say Islam was spread via violence. If it weren't for "mohammed or die" Islam wouldn't have nearly the amount of practitioners it currently does

Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) or die is a better way of phrasing that. And it's debatable. Warfare played it's part in the spread of Islam, as did both overland/ maritime trade and Da'wa (missionary work). This doesnt make Islam remarkably different from most religions, political philosophies and ideals on earth, with the exception of pacifism.

The first land to be occupied by the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and the Sahaba (his companions) was Yathrib, which is now known as Madina. And he was brought in to mediate a violent feud between warring parties, none of whom were Muslim. The large majority of these inhabitants of Yathrib converted to Islam eventually and none were forced to do so.

This wasn't the case elsewhere. But then again, this is why I stated Islam is neither a religion of peace of war. It's a way of life, with all things inherent in life found in it.

Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) or die is a better way of phrasing that. And it's debatable. Warfare played it's part in the spread of Islam, as did both overland/ maritime trade and Da'wa (missionary work). This doesnt make Islam remarkably different from most religions, political philosophies and ideals on earth, with the exception of pacifism.

The first land to be occupied by the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and the Sahaba (his companions) was Yathrib, which is now known as Madina. And he was brought in to mediate a violent feud between warring parties, none of whom were Muslim. The large majority of these inhabitants of Yathrib converted to Islam eventually and none were forced to do so.

This wasn't the case elsewhere. But then again, this is why I stated Islam is neither a religion of peace of war. It's a way of life, with all things inherent in life found in it.

Black Muslims kill me. Worse than black Christians because arabs Muslims still enslave Africans to this day.

Back to the point, the only debatable issue is how stupid Muslims are to believe that God chose a 42yo illiterate pedophile to be his holy messenger

Black Muslims kill me. Worse than black Christians because arabs Muslims still enslave Africans to this day.

Back to the point, the only debatable issue is how stupid Muslims are to believe that God chose a 42yo illiterate pedophile to be his holy messenger

How do you feel about white Muslims? Because I can't speak to anything except what I am

As for paragraph two, As Salaam Alaikum. I hope that you find in time that Allah (SWT) guides who he pleases and you find yourself guided in some way

christianity has just as wild claims. Adam and Eve were earth giants, Joseph was 90 with a pregnant virgin wife, etc.

christianity has just as wild claims. Adam and Eve were earth giants, Joseph was 90 with a pregnant virgin wife, etc.

Christianity just as wild, but Islam Judaism and Christianity are all part of a three headed bird Imma pop with one stone

How do you feel about white Muslims? Because I can't speak to anything except what I am

As for paragraph two, As Salaam Alaikum. I hope that you find in time that Allah (SWT) guides who he pleases and you find yourself guided in some way

So does Allah take responsibility for guiding the hands of Arab slavers to snatch Africans as possessions. Or did Allah guide the knives of Muslims as they castrated black men? Or does Allah guide the decisions of muslims that marry prepubescent girls? Or does Allah guide the dick of Muslim pedos into the bodies of little boys?
How much guidance is allah giving out these days?
What exactly does he have to say about Muslim store owners who sale goods they are forbidden from partaking? Or about Muslim store owners who lure little black girls into the back of stores?

Oh we gon tell it all today

So does Allah take responsibility for guiding the hands of Arab slavers to snatch Africans as possessions. Or did Allah guide the knives of Muslims as they castrated black men? Or does Allah guide the decisions of muslims that marry prepubescent girls? Or does Allah guide the dick of Muslim pedos into the bodies of little boys?
How much guidance is allah giving out these days?
What exactly does he have to say about Muslim store owners who sale goods they are forbidden from partaking? Or about Muslim store owners who lure little black girls into the back of stores?

Oh we gon tell it all today

You can crack open a Quran and read the word of Allah (SWT) for yourself to see what he says, namely about how people, in this lifetime and in ones before ours, turn away from his way and do as they wish on a daily basis. And what does Allah (SWT) say the reward for doing so is? For hurting children? Commiting rape? Mutilation?

I won't apologize for slavery. It was and is horrible, whether practised by Muslims or anyone else.

But in essence, you're describing wickedness in man, which is inherent. Does Allah (SWT) guide all these actions himself? Does Allah (SWT) allow some to go astray and others to accept his way and are given the time to live by it. Have you read the Quran or the other books sent down by the Messengers through time?

If so, we can talk about the totality of it all. If you choose to look at the evil that man does, I cant blame you, but I will be there to provide the adverse.

Back