Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

@TonyDubbz is the Steamdeck truly worth it? I'm mulling over if I wanna get it.

Man i love my deck

its perfect for traveling and everything and if you like emulation then everything you need to start an emulator collection is already installed on there.

Just make sure if you gonna get one that you look into some of the games that you might be wanting to run on there just to make sure they are steamdeck compatible and run good.

I dont play a lot of the big games but i do know that it runs a lot of the current ones thats out. I been thinking about grabbing that harry potter game cus it runs really good on there

a lot of developers are still working to get their games compatitble for it too, I know that when i first got mine there were games i wanted to play that weren't compatible but now they are

all the big yearly release games also run good on there (Madden, COD, NBA, WWE, etc)

@TonyDubbz

Wrestlequest is about to release on steam

They have a demo

It's long af in terms of tutorials but I might cop it when it comes out Aug 7th

Man i love my deck

its perfect for traveling and everything and if you like emulation then everything you need to start an emulator collection is already installed on there.

Just make sure if you gonna get one that you look into some of the games that you might be wanting to run on there just to make sure they are steamdeck compatible and run good.

I dont play a lot of the big games but i do know that it runs a lot of the current ones thats out. I been thinking about grabbing that harry potter game cus it runs really good on there

a lot of developers are still working to get their games compatitble for it too, I know that when i first got mine there were games i wanted to play that weren't compatible but now they are

Kind of emulator you talking about?

@TonyDubbz

Wrestlequest is about to release on steam

They have a demo

It's long af in terms of tutorials but I might cop it when it comes out Aug 7th

nigga how you know bout wrestlequest?! I been meaning to make a thread about it but never got around to it

I aint know they dropped the demo either, im bout to go grab it right nye

thats first day cop fam

Of course.

Now you talking an emulator for SNES, NES, Sega, or which console???

All the consoles, even some shit that i dont recognize. I think they only released in Japan or something

even though I got mine for more than that theres a lot of people who buy them just cause they're so good for emulation.

nigga how you know bout wrestlequest?! I been meaning to make a thread about it but never got around to it

I aint know they dropped the demo either, im bout to go grab it right nye

thats first day cop fam
I keep my ear to the streets

All the consoles, even some shit that i dont recognize. I think they only released in Japan or something

even though I got mine for more than that theres a lot of people who buy them just cause they're so good for emulation.

I got the SNES and NES. VirtualNES does the job.

I'm curious about them consoles tbh. Thnx to these emulators, I get a nostalgia high.

Fired Cities: skylines up again. Haven't played this in a long time

The sequel comes out in a lil bit and my daughter was interested in trying to build in this game.

They've added SO much free shit since the last time I played this. It's a lot

Might do another playthrough of Fallout 4. The mods they've released for this also has made this a brand new game.

Someday, I'ma redownload cyberpunk

Fired Cities: skylines up again. Haven't played this in a long time

The sequel comes out in a lil bit and my daughter was interested in trying to build in this game.

They've added SO much free shit since the last time I played this. It's a lot

Might do another playthrough of Fallout 4. The mods they've released for this also has made this a brand new game.

Someday, I'ma redownload cyberpunk

Are you getting Starfield?

Back