Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I've never made it to Infinity for any season since I've been playing. So for that, screw you. Lol.
We can definitely squabble though.
Tonight after work by the pine trees. :hahaha:
Once u make it to infinity once, it gets easier bcos they start u at 73 the next season. I get there most seasons now.

I just picked up Final Fantasy XVI. I'm liking it so far, but I gotta say it seems more linear and cinematic than any FF before it. If there is a specturm between games with movie cutscenes and movies with gaming segments, the FFXVI seems to have shifted towards the movie end of the spectrum. I'm still early in it though, so that could change.

I just picked up Final Fantasy XVI. I'm liking it so far, but I gotta say it seems more linear and cinematic than any FF before it. If there is a specturm between games with movie cutscenes and movies with gaming segments, the FFXVI seems to have shifted towards the movie end of the spectrum. I'm still early in it though, so that could change.

Lol it don’t

Best tip I can give about BG3, every quest has at minimum 5 ways to solve it. It

If you wish you can do a quest a certain way, more than likely you can.

Playing Soulhackers 2

I see the gripes people had with this but I love its style and aesthetic

I got it for $8 so it can’t hurt me

Best tip I can give about BG3, every quest has at minimum 5 ways to solve it. It

If you wish you can do a quest a certain way, more than likely you can.

Facts lol fuck around and talk somebody out of the fight. Or use strategy and one hit kill

Back