Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Just bought a PS5 Monday

Ain’t do shit with it because I don’t feel like doing a fucking initial installation and data transfer from my PS 4

This was me

Man I had my shit for like 5-6 months b4 I even opened it. I was just sitting there looking at the box then one day I was like 'fuck it, might as well" it really ain't that bad tho transferring everything over.

Finally beat the second boss in Darkest Dungeon 2.

3 more to go 😮‍💨

Beat uncharted: a new legacy last week (was very enjoyable and short and to the point)

Now I’m playing watch dogs: legion (good concept just not the best execution but it’s ubisoft so I already knew what was up)

I’ll play the campaign for call of duty Cold War after I beat this (that storage is ridiculous but I made sure to only download the campaign to help but still it’s over 100GBs lol)

Then I’ll go back to JRPG land and finish up a game I been playing for months

AoE 4 is on sale so I'm finally gonna cop. I know I'm mad late but it took me this long to get over the utter disappointment from AoE Online

AoE 4 is on sale so I'm finally gonna cop. I know I'm mad late but it took me this long to get over the utter disappointment from AoE Online

How you like AOE when I was a kid I wanted to play because I like strategy and resources and heard it’s fun. If I can play as black peoples I’m with it

Oh you can play as Mali tho that’s dope

Still on Final Fantasy and Crusader Kings keep saying I’ll eventually get a better pc but I doubt it

Just go on and get you a steamdeck my boy... this what I did

I will say tho, even with the steamdeck most of those strategy games like AoE and Stronghold Crusaders won't work without you having to do some extra work to set up the buttons.

Age of Empires one of my favorite games and i couldnt play it cus i diddnt have a mouse n keyboard to communicate on.. The simple fix for that issue i think is to get a dock but i just havent done it yet

Yup but Fallout 4 still not better than New Vegas. I wanted Starfield but not buying an Xbox. But if I invest in pc I can wait and might be less.

F4 is my first fallout game. I do have a free copy of 3 tho

I'm still leary on Starfield but I might try it using the gamepass trick when the game drops. I hope there are mods on day 1

F4 is my first fallout game. I do have a free copy of 3 tho

I'm still leary on Starfield but I might try it using the gamepass trick when the game drops. I hope there are mods on day 1
Didn't really like FO3. It wasn't bad but I think my intro to the FO series was 2 or New Vegas. I had so many mods on Vegas that eventually it became overwhelming and I stopped playing.

Damn this got me to wanting to play Skyrim all over again.

I keep trying to get into these kinds of games but just can't seem to get the hang of the strategy behind being successful

Back