Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I am at collection level 206 now. That’s almost pool 2 right? At most of these cards in those decks pool 2 cards?
right now I am mostly using a destroy deck, lol. Love my Nova>Wolverine>Carnage/Deathlock combo. Also with Lady Sif buffing up Apocalypse along the way.

Main reason I like it is bcos by turn 4, I have a very good idea if I am winning or not.

I am at collection level 485 now. I am about to enter pool 3.

Pool 2 was fun, used mostly a Move deck. Multiple Man and Vulture were my MVPs. Sometimes used a troll deck for laughs, love when someone retreats when i spring a Hobgoblin on them out of nowhere, lol.

And no @400Degreez , not ready to face u yet (thought about it though, lol).

I am at collection level 485 now. I am about to enter pool 3.

Pool 2 was fun, used mostly a Move deck. Multiple Man and Vulture were my MVPs. Sometimes used a troll deck for laughs, love when someone retreats when i spring a Hobgoblin on them out of nowhere, lol.

And no @400Degreez , not ready to face u yet (thought about it though, lol).
Sitting over 2,700 for a collection level. Trying to get out the 50s for this season. My coworker just hit infinity yesterday for the season. He's with the best of the best. Pretty much has all the cards except for like 4 of them. Screenshot_20230615_093630_SNAP.jpg

That conquest mode annoying to me

I had to play 5 matches to beat one guy

Its fun but I wish it was best out of 3 instead of playing until you “die”

Are u going to try the new Conquest mode?
Ehhh idk yet. The thing with that is you need a deck that's going to counter whatever they're doing. After the first match, you will get an idea of what cards they have. Shang-Chi, Cosmo and Enchantress will be a must for me. Maybe Rogue too because she steals one Ongoing cards abilities. Shit I don't have him but Super Skrull steals all your enemies ongoing card abilities. That's great if someone is playing Wong and Devil Dinosaur.

Heavy on that Rimworld lately.

thinking about downloading Guitar hero to my steamdeck later cus i been wanting to play it

Back