Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

the fact that you prolly aint gon finish none of them shits lol
Megaman collection is like 6 games

That might not all get beat lol

But nah man I got this (until I get stuck)

I vow by the end of the year to have the 8 games on my list as of right now to get beaten

Finally, pulled the trigger on the PSVR2. It's a big improvement over the first one. Only played for like 20 mins today, but I played this game called Pistol Whip and had to take a shower afterwards. That shit was a work out. It's basically the closest you're going to get to being in a John Wick movie.

-Trials of Mana

-Tokyo Xanadu eX+

-Megaman battle network collection

Are the 3 games I’m juggling at the moment

R u enjoying the megaman collection?
I want to like Megaman, I really do, but those games are way too difficult. It's more frustrating than fun.

R u enjoying the megaman collection?
I want to like Megaman, I really do, but those games are way too difficult. It's more frustrating than fun.
They have a setting where you can make the mega buster take like 100 damage on each shot so you don’t have to deal with all the random battles which are quite time consuming. It’s made for a better experience

But I bought the Megaman X collection awhile back and I instantly regretted it. I can’t past the first stage of the first game from being so hard lol

Battle network if you remember is a RPG so it’s not like that side scrolling start the stage over if you die crap

They have a setting where you can make the mega buster take like 100 damage on each shot so you don’t have to deal with all the random battles which are quite time consuming. It’s made for a better experience

But I bought the Megaman X collection awhile back and I instantly regretted it. I can’t past the first stage of the first game from being so hard lol

Battle network if you remember is a RPG so it’s not like that side scrolling start the stage over if you die crap

My bad it's the megaman x collection i was thinking of. Those games require a kind of persistence I just don't have 😅. Metal slug is more up my alley for retro side scrolling shooters.

My bad it's the megaman x collection i was thinking of. Those games require a kind of persistence I just don't have 😅. Metal slug is more up my alley for retro side scrolling shooters.
Lol oh yeah have fun with that

That game was a waste of money for me

-Darkest Dungeon 2 v1.0
-Red Dead Redemption 2 (they have some dope ass PC mods)

Marvel Snap got me in a chokehold right now.
It's a card game based on Marvel characters. Each card has their own set of abilities. As you level up, you unlock more cards.
You can play with your deck and use different characters.
There are 3 sections during each game which have descriptions for each which help or hurt who you have in your deck.
Highly recommended.
My current deck right now at the top.
View attachment 1028808
I am so late to Marvel Snap. Started last night, needed something to distract me from my Lakers depression.

I have a feeling I am going to get addicted to this. Still getting a feel of things, but I am winning a lot.

Do u have any tips for me? U too @Sony Montana , any tips?

I am so late to Marvel Snap. Started last night, needed something to distract me from my Lakers depression.

I have a feeling I am going to get addicted to this. Still getting a feel of things, but I am winning a lot.

Once you start unlocking more cards, you can tailor your decks to certain cards and synergies.
My co-worker put me on it.
Started winning and leveling up early. Once your collection level rises you're gonna get humbled.
I'm at collection level 2,200 right now. I got a ton of cards.
Send me a code for a friendly battle when you're free and I'll gladly humble you. Lol.

Lol I play this before bed, once I wake up, and when I’m on the toilet

Tips? Just keep playing so like 400 said to keep your collector score going up and then just keep unlocking as many cards as you can. (No need to buy any)

Make sure you “snap” every match

If you got weak cards maybe also as a strategy to use sometimes is to focus on 2 lanes vs all 3 since you only need 2 to win

Sometimes it can bite you in the ass

Sometimes skip your first turn so you can see what the 2nd location is first

Most ppl/bots always use the 1st lane the first turn

Since you’re level 17 you aren’t too far from a deck like this

4471933F-CB28-4577-A22C-C1254A4B3772.jpeg

Just maybe swap out red skull for hulk and baron mordo for idk…sentinel

Watch my memory fail me and most of those cards that are in that deck are from level 400 or something lol

Back