Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

I’m seriously shocked at how this show is not bigger than it is right now. I feel hardly anyone watches lol social media is pretty dead on this..

This def is up there in some of the best tv shows in the history of tv.
Reddit is crazy about it if that means anything to you.

And just wait. People jump on anything once it hits a certain level. Just going off reddit, the show The Americans would only have like 100 replies on their episode discussion threads in the earlier seasons. Now in its final season there's like 800-1k.

There's so many shows out that people have to be told what to like. Westworld gon get its props.

They giving us alot this season tho. Shit coming together quick. Alot less guesswork.

William ain't shit for how he did his father in law damn. That was some cold shit.

Oh snap Benard finally locc'd up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen this in three weeks.

Just got caught up

Really surprised at the lack of traction this show gets

Wow!!!

I'm on my phone but I'ma give some more thoughts on the morning

I was pissed I thought we were gonna see some Japanese samurai shit Due to the ending of the previous episode but all we got to see was some Chinese dudes building the railroad. That was a fucked up scene though how they were using bodies for the planks. They're gonna have to redo that section eventually though, so bad on them.

episodes 3-5 were FIRE!!!

i love the back and forth with the timelines.

By the second time they showed the father in law in that room, i had a feeling he was an Android. I love how they kept going back and forth to see if he would ever realize he was the Android. At first i thought the papers he was reading was them trying to buy him out his company or something.

Then i loved when older William came in and he was like "who tf are you"...nice touch.

Bernard is the goat.

I think you still get samuri's this season, but i love how many different areas they have for the park. I think we wont get to see them all come to fruition though b/c a show like this might get too long in the teeth if they hang around longer than 5 seasons.

You gotta think Ford makes a reappearance in the finale, but his game cant last much longer than another season at best.

Back