Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

I wasn't really paying attention to this episode other than Delores and Maeve's encounter. I gotta watch it sometime today

When I found out Bernard was a robot...

giphy.gif

Soon as Bernard questioned seeing the door in the cabin, I knew immediately.

It was in the same ep they stated that the hosts couldn’t see the cabin even if it was right in front of them bc they weren’t programmed for that..

Shit had me lost af. Bernard bout to drop tryna do simple tasks lol

Delores was laying the murk game down though

I wonder what Delos wants with Peter Abernathy though.

Forgot about the tiger smh. Bout to get cross park fuckery!

William dropped the photo of his fiancé, didn’t Peter Abernathy have that photo when he was dead in one of his storylines??

William dropped the photo of his fiancé, didn’t Peter Abernathy have that photo when he was dead in one of his storylines??
Yep that was when he started glitching out and they decommissioned him

Soon as Bernard questioned seeing the door in the cabin, I knew immediately.

It was in the same ep they stated that the hosts couldn’t see the cabin even if it was right in front of them bc they weren’t programmed for that..
Yea he literally said that right before he couldn't see the door but I didn't catch on til he said "doesn't look like anything to me"

Teddy ain't loyal. Wonder what delores will do to solve that. Maybe program him to be a mean motherfucker.

Yea I think Delores is gonna kill Teddy. I wonder what Bernard found when he decrypted the code inside Peter Abernathy. I'm also curious to how many different Worlds they have in the park. We know of three, the old West, early 20th century India, and feudal era Japan.

Yea I think Delores is gonna kill Teddy. I wonder what Bernard found when he decrypted the code inside Peter Abernathy. I'm also curious to how many different Worlds they have in the park. We know of three, the old West, early 20th century India, and feudal era Japan.

Apparently there are 6. Also there’s a theory that Delos uploaded his info/dna into peter Abernathy and that’s why they want him

Yooo im fucking excited to see them samurais/Ninja's in action. Like others have said i hope they explore the other "worlds". Maybe in the future each season will sort of focus on the different parks.

I’m seriously shocked at how this show is not bigger than it is right now. I feel hardly anyone watches lol social media is pretty dead on this..

This def is up there in some of the best tv shows in the history of tv.

I’m seriously shocked at how this show is not bigger than it is right now. I feel hardly anyone watches lol social media is pretty dead on this..

This def is up there in some of the best tv shows in the history of tv.

The show is crazy successful tbh. I agree that social media is very dead on it though. I never hear anyone talk about it like they did with Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones or Walking Dead.

Shits crazy though, the first season is HBO's most watched first season ever.

Last edited:
Back