Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

Tonight's the night

I probably won't see it until tomorrow but once the episode has aired, it's fair game to be discussed spoiler free

If you haven't seen it, don't come in here if you don't wanna know what happened

Just finished. I definitely need to rewatch s1 lolololol.

I'm so ready for samurai world.

I need to rewatch this episode.

Delores is on her killing ruthless shit. Why they always got Teddy dying, that dude can't catch a break.

Shit had me lost af. Bernard bout to drop tryna do simple tasks lol

Delores was laying the murk game down though

I wonder what Delos wants with Peter Abernathy though.

Forgot about the tiger smh. Bout to get cross park fuckery!

Shit had me lost af. Bernard bout to drop tryna do simple tasks lol

Delores was laying the murk game down though

I wonder what Delos wants with Peter Abernathy though.

Forgot about the tiger smh. Bout to get cross park fuckery!
I'm thinking to try to reel Delores in but that might be too simple.

Delores gave no fucks.

It's been a few months since I seen it. Was Anthony Hopkins "last story arc" for the park what makes them able to kill the guests? Did he change that code before dying? Or did the hooker lady change that in the hosts? Sorry terrible with names lol.

this show has the potential to go several season exploring different themes of the park

almost like on LOST where you didnt realize until later seasons that there were other inhabitants on the island and how they were dealing with stuff on their side prior to the crash

I think in the game he's Arnold but outside of it he's Bernard, that confuses me too
nah...Bernard was made in the image of Arnold

Arnold programmed Delores to kill him

Ford made Bernard to look like Arnold

the old pic that Ford showed Bernard was of him and Arnold and the first host they made together

nah...Bernard was made in the image of Arnold

Arnold programmed Delores to kill him

Ford made Bernard to look like Arnold

the old pic that Ford showed Bernard was of him and Arnold and the first host they made together

You confused me even more.

It's Bernard that's in the system and Arnold is the one that be talking to Delores when they rebooting her or whatever they do to her

Damn. Really had to search this thread. LCA was one of a kind for real.

Dope first couple episodes tho. Finally got some backstory. Shines a new light on William as well.

Why in the fuck is this thread not more popular? Westworld is probably the best show on television right now.

We're starting to find out why Westworld was created in the first place. They were gathering information on the guests in order to figure out how they truly are as human beings in order to better sell products to them. This is some Facebook/Cambridge Analytica shit.

Back