Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

It's been a while since I was actually shocked by a show like I was with the revealing of who The Man in Black was and about poor Bernard! The whole cast was strong and Anthony Hopkins was just perfect as always. I can not wait for season 2, think I'll start rewatching season 1 tonight.

I REALLY didnt think I would like the show, but I ended up binging S1 recently haha I had so many questions throughout the show though, its one of those shows that makes you really think... Mental ending too...

When I found out Bernard was a robot...

giphy.gif

I know I'll be the only one but this show has potential to be better than GOT. This is the only show I make time for to watch live, otherwise I binge the other shows i watch on Fridays/Saturdays.

YOOOO...me too

but what do ya'll think was the biggest mouth dropper

Bernard being an android or William being the man in black?

Both haha Bernard was more simpler to get my head around though, I mean it fckd me up still and that was the more instantly shocking out the two for me... But with William I was like daaaaaaum but I also had loads of questions too, like how it could be, how does it work out etc that was tougher to get my head around haha

I know I'll be the only one but this show has potential to be better than GOT. This is the only show I make time for to watch live, otherwise I binge the other shows i watch on Fridays/Saturdays.

Nope. U tripping. Definitely doesn't have potential to be better than GoT (nothing currently on television does) but it's an excellent show in its own right for sure.

nice recap if you dont have time to binge and need a refresher

also, show this to anyone who keeps asking you what the show is about

I'm re-watching the season finale of Season 1. So let me get this straight...

- Arnold was a real life human being
- Arnold programs Delores to kill him
- Dr. Ford takes Arnold's dead body and brings him back to life as a host named Bernard with all Arnold's memories of losing his son???

How you take a dead nigga and make him into a nigga that's a host??? Ford a sick nigga yo...

Back