Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

One thing though, you know when we first saw William and his brother in law Logan get off the train into Westworld right??? William was initially AGAINST everything, kinda shy and wanted to go home and just be with his wife, Logan was like just let loose and enjoy the park etc Then we see William got well into it dell for Delores etc

So all that was obviously all that was BEFORE we see him trying to convince his father in law, James Delos to invest in S2 right??? So I guess he loved to the park (and Delores) so much, he went back to James and was like 'the park is lit' and tried to get him to invest, so we are seeing the results of what Westworld did to him in S1, and the the experience seems to of fckd with Logan's head too...

They kinda switched places really (william and logan), William took it and ran with, became abit of cunt, Logan couldnt wasnt strong minded enough and became a smack head...

That's the part that got me thinking. Was both Delores and Ford training Bernard to act like Arnold? Are they clicked up somehow? I guess in S1 she was training Bernard to give "Arnold" like advice for a greater purpose

did yall peep them changing the aspect ratio in this episode? I may have to go back to see if they've been doing it in other episodes this season but this is the first time I've noticed it.

first scene of this last episode was Widescreen(black bars at the top and bottom).. the next shot and the majority of the show is fullscreen.

You see the change again when Bernard goes into the cradle... once he goes inside the aspect ratio changes to widescreen again. I'm guessing everytime we see them switch to Widescreen it's from in the cradle
weebay.gif

Another theory is that scene takes place in the future.
I don't buy it

It was explained plain as day that Arnold programmed Delores to kill him

Ford made Arnold into Bernard the host.

When Delores gives Bernard the test, that was the same thing William was doing with his father in law host

I don't buy it

It was explained plain as day that Arnold programmed Delores to kill him

Ford made Arnold into Bernard the host.

When Delores gives Bernard the test, that was the same thing William was doing with his father in law host

All Ford did was create a host with the same image as Arnold. What Dolores is doing is training a host with the actual consciousness of Arnold inside it. Two different things.

That was a flashback though

They've had that conversation several times

That was a flashback though

They've had that conversation several times

Naw man that conversation was different because she said that she was testing his "fidelity", the same thing Williams said to the host with Delos' consciousness inside it.

Naw man that conversation was different because she said that she was testing his "fidelity", the same thing Williams said to the host with Delos' consciousness inside it.

what im saying is, they've had this conversation several times

but in this particular convo, Bernard goes off script

I been missing this thread

Man this ep was insane.

Took a min to get the timelines right

I had a feeling Ford would come back from last season for Memorial Day

So Bernard been controlled by Ford all season basically in all the scenes after the cradle

machine gun funk

Last edited:
Great episode, lot of questions answered. The insane price of 30k per day to go to Westworld makes sense now. People were only there to get their mind copied so they could be uploaded into a host so they could not age and live forever.

Definitely thought Williams and Maeve were getting killed off too.

How many different Bernards have been running around Westworld this entire time? Shit is crazy

Only 1 at a time

The scenes with cradle probably happen very shortly after Ford was killed,while the scenes with the QA ppl interrogating Bernard after finding out he's a host are the furthest in the timeline.

I was confused at first too,but that's the same Bernard host all season.

I think Ford just gets rid of every Bernard once they figure out their a host and bug out like last season when he told him.

And also maybe he changes him to upgrade him.

All Ford did was create a host with the same image as Arnold. What Dolores is doing is training a host with the actual consciousness of Arnold inside it. Two different things.
Yea Bernard is basically a hybrid - part host and part human. What they were tryna make with James Delos but it didn't work.

I think all those other Bernard copies they found were decommissioned ones...ones that didn't pass the "fidelity" test. They can't put em in cold storage with the rest of the regular hosts so they kept em away in secret.

This is my favorite ep of the season so far.

I love how different yet similar Dolores and Maeve's paths are. Malcolm and Martin shit...lol. Or yet professor x and Magneto.

Dolores was barking on Hale when she tried to play her like a dumb robot. Loved how the camera circled them when Dolores was on her bane "do you feel in charge" shit.

Honestly MIB can go. I'm not interested in his game anymore lol

Back