Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of y'all are too clingy.... Yeah I had good times at the IC but that's history now

Let's make this place great or greater

If you don't shut your positive ass up, LOL.

Nah, we having a good conversation here.

Since I brought IC's finances into the discussion, if push comes to shove, are you niggas willing to donate money to keep ABW running?

Goldie is paying for this shit out of his own pockets. I'm not sure if his front page has a strong enough following yet to pay for its operating cost like AHH did with the IC.

Last edited:
If you don't shut your positive ass up, LOL.

Nah, we have a good discussion here.

Since I brought IC's finances into the discussion, if push comes to shove, are you niggas willing to donate money to keep ABW running?

Goldie is paying for this shit out of his own pockets. I'm not sure if his front page has a strong enough following yet to pay for its operating cost like AHH did with the IC.
i will back him......thats my word.

so you know its a wrap.
i already got plans for homie...i just got a bit sidetracked......he already knows why

On a serious note, for some reason I can't access ablackweb unless I'm at my house.

I've tried to come on this site when I'm at work, but I get a THIS SITE CAN'T BE VIEWED message on my screen. Why is that?

This is the only site that I can't access outside my house.

same shit, can only view this on a WiFi network cuz the site isn’t secure or some shit

same shit, can only view this on a WiFi network cuz the site isn’t secure or some shit

that shouldn't be happening

i dont have any issues on any of my pcs that i use. and even when im on my phone, i have no issue

did you see that DNS/VPN thread?

damn you right. did we really rock the vanilla version of the IC from the '09 reboot til now? 8 years on the same platform/format with nothing more than little tweaks to reactions (I'm sure there was background stuff done, but still) is kinda unheard of

Okayplayer's forums haven't changed even once for as long as they've been up and running.

im not going to say that....i just dont like the way it was handled at the end.

it was a bad business move on the owners part.

jay still my nigga.
never had a problem with him.

but sometimes its better to leave a business the way it is than to try a move to get more money that can cost you all your money.

while i stated a while ago...that i had many ideas but wanted to give them to goldie and just never got around to it with my schedule.....

i am hoping goldie gives them a mortal kombat finish....

you dont treat loyalty like that.

how the fuck imma go to chik fil a and the niggas want to switch to burgers to get more traffic and profits?
Nigga you don't have a schedule shut up

Same style of network. AT&T and T-Mob networks are identical. Hence why you can take a t-mob phone to att without issue.

Verizon runs on a totally different network.
i thought sprint too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back