Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you from the ic know this girl just hates men. Would take the feminist stance at every point possible. Really I just couldnt stand that shit so I started to call her a dyke since she like to act like one anyway. Been doing this for a minute tho. So its reallly nothing to trip about. You guys will see soon enough when she get comfortable.

I like her all ready

HEY @BlackRain

blackrain is a dude

or maybe i've been wrong all this time and thought Freeman was just being a dick by calling dude a female

No shade whatsoever, but I thought that she revealed herself to be a female. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: Race Jones
Those of you from the ic know this girl just hates men. Would take the feminist stance at every point possible. Really I just couldnt stand that shit so I started to call her a dyke since she like to act like one anyway. Been doing this for a minute tho. So its reallly nothing to trip about. You guys will see soon enough when she get comfortable.

@BlackRain

-
No shade whatsoever, but I thought that she revealed herself to be a female. I could be wrong though.
000.gif

How y'all disrespecting the homie @BlackRain

Shiit, I like the poster because she (or he) hated Trump like me. I just remember something being said in an old thread about them being a woman. I coulda sworn she (or he) revealed it.

I’m almost certain that I’m correct. :host:

Status
Not open for further replies.