Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BlackRain, fuck these niggas, b. Uhm... NH, yeah NH.

Due to being a female, you get into ABW's X-Rated club for free while the rest of these niggas have to be active for six months and send compromising pics of themselves just for admission.

Live it up bitch!

@BlackRain, fuck these niggas, b. Uhm... NH, yeah NH.

Due to being a female, you get into ABW's X-Rated club for free while the rest of these niggas have to be active for six months and send compromising pics of themselves just for admission.

Live it up bitch!
nah lol

it dont work like that no more

but i really think Blackrain is a dude lol

him and CapitalB stayed getting into it

Blackrain's my nigga. But when a woman was clearly in the wrong he'd be like "but but what if he had done something to her that made her do the crime". But when the woman is in the right he never plays that type of devil advocacy.

Thats a smart shim

Blackrain's my nigga. But when a woman was clearly in the wrong he'd be like "but but what if he had done something to her that made her do the crime". But when the woman is in the right he never plays that type of devil advocacy.

You need to interview her my nigga.

We need to get to the bottom of this caping.

I lurked on the IC for years. Probably 10+, but I didn't post often.

Moved over here and plan on being a lot more active. Site looks pretty cool overall. I fuck with the Money concept and it seems like a cool crowd.

Any gamers on here? I hand out ass whoopins on the PS4.

@Young_Chitlin

Not sure where that is....but you ain't nothing but a flight away.

I'm off three weeks kn Feb and most of march.

You let me know when you think you might want to hold an L

And ill let you pick my clubs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back