Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether he supported ABW or not, Jay is still a hoe ass nigga.

He abused his powers when it suited him, and couldn't handle beef correctly like a traditional Donkey poster. IC chicks who posted in Donkey had to endure bullshit at times while he banned users or deleted posts that he didn't like.

Only a few of you niggas called him out or corrected him when he banned ReppinTime and me for that bullshit.

As far as IC's demise, you can blame Jay for it. He sat there for 8-years doing bare maintenance while threads and active users declined each year. He didn't know how to bring additional value to a forum like Goldie and Jack did with their forums.

Greg made the correct business decision in using the IC's traffic for AHH's benefit or shut it down completely. He just horribly executed this Vanilla Forum to Maven idea.

The IC is dead with Maven. The IC was dead without Maven.

Greg was paying $1,649.00 a month to operate the old IC (including site and staff salary cost). Hip-hop is getting younger while most IC users are over the age of 28. The IC was only getting 100 daily users with 75% - 80% on the mobile site without advertisement. The bubble was going to eventually burst. Let's be thankful that Greg gave us past 2015 to be a community. The mobile site was implemented in 2013, and most content-generating sites like AHH wouldn't have gone more than two years without addressing the advertisement issue. We went 5-years, LOL. Kudos to Greg.

In general, forums like the IC are hard to monetize because most posts don't usually have enough information to serve unique, targeted, and high-quality advertisements on a consistent basis.

As far as IC's demise, you can blame Jay for it. He sat there for 8-years doing bare maintenance while threads and active users declined each year. He didn't know how to bring additional value to a forum like Goldie and Jack did with their forums.

Greg made the correct business decision in using the IC's traffic for AHH's benefit or shut it down completely. He just horribly executed this Vanilla Forum to Maven idea.

damn you right. did we really rock the vanilla version of the IC from the '09 reboot til now? 8 years on the same platform/format with nothing more than little tweaks to reactions (I'm sure there was background stuff done, but still) is kinda unheard of

so yall telling me that trillfate always stalked and harrassed the ladies?

yet ...someone still chatted with him after knowing this..and yall blame him?

Those of you from the ic know this girl just hates men. Would take the feminist stance at every point possible. Really I just couldnt stand that shit so I started to call her a dyke since she like to act like one anyway. Been doing this for a minute tho. So its reallly nothing to trip about. You guys will see soon enough when she get comfortable.

People build houses in flood zones every day b
true and they do it because its easy and cheap.....so when a flood comes along do we not call those people stupid?

i dont want yall to think i am defending his actions...but right is right and wrong is wrong.

we only know part of the story.

we hearing one side..

if he blocking.....ok deal with that.
if he stalked a chick..ok deal with that.

but what if the chick lead him on knowing how he is? playing with the niggas emotions.....is that ok to yall? or i guess it was funny?

why in the hell would someone drop they kid off at a pedophiles house to babysit them? then get mad when they come to pick them up and they aint got no panty drawers on.

hold him accountable but also hold the other person accountable.

dont pile on the man but pass on the chick also involved.

even if he had a history of doing it....why did she entertain it?

Those of you from the ic know this girl just hates men. Would take the feminist stance at every point possible. Really I just couldnt stand that shit so I started to call her a dyke since she like to act like one anyway. Been doing this for a minute tho. So its reallly nothing to trip about. You guys will see soon enough when she get comfortable.

Called that nigga Bruce Jenner or whatever the fuck its name is now.

Seen all the fun and advantages bitches have and decided to become one himself. SMH.

This. ABW replaced AHH in my browser favorites the day I signed up here. I was there since the mid 2000's, it ran it's course, like most things in life.
im not going to say that....i just dont like the way it was handled at the end.

it was a bad business move on the owners part.

jay still my nigga.
never had a problem with him.

but sometimes its better to leave a business the way it is than to try a move to get more money that can cost you all your money.

while i stated a while ago...that i had many ideas but wanted to give them to goldie and just never got around to it with my schedule.....

i am hoping goldie gives them a mortal kombat finish....

you dont treat loyalty like that.

how the fuck imma go to chik fil a and the niggas want to switch to burgers to get more traffic and profits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back