Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut your hoe ass up. Nigga trying to jump bad now. If you had an issue with me you had plenty time to voice it. Otherwise sit down nigga

It ain't beef. Nigga wanna talk sideways now like he couldn't have aired his feelings before like other people did. Nothing to respect about that move. Nigga trying to call me a lesbian meanwhile he out here using women tactics to talk shit.

Whatever you do, don't let them put you on the insulin pump. My wife had one and the shit nearly killed her. Gave her an accidental overdose and dropped her sugar to zero. She was in the hospital seizing for hours and didn't get out for a week. She got on the insulin pen recently but as of yesterday she's off of that and back on syringe/vial.

Also, she doesn't trust those automatic meters either. She had one but something was off about it. Pricking your finger sucks but it's still the best way.
Ehhhh

I'ma chill

Jay hasn't openly stated this. Unless...

Nah there's posts he made in the first thread that announced the "update" where he was callin me out on some shit. I hadn't even been on in months at that point. But it is what it is.

Nah there's posts he made in the first thread that announced the "update" where he was callin me out on some shit. I hadn't even been on in months at that point. But it is what it is.
Ok. That's interesting but he's always stated that he never had an issue with you or the ABW. His issue was with posters being disrespectful.

Ok. That's interesting but he's always stated that he never had an issue with you or the ABW. His issue was with posters being disrespectful.

Nah he was sayin slick shit about me, even said I was promoting my site in my sig since I became a mod, at that point ABW was 5 months old, I've been a mod for 3 years lol

I'll go into more details one day, but it's water under a bridge at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back