Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

Wasn’t she “ standing her ground” ?
Maybe

But if that state doesn't have stand your ground laws, that logic goes out the window

What's bothering me is the adults were saying she was defending herself against multiple girls but they were standing around watching everything unfold almost as if they were trying to sanction it by saying "one on one".

That knife is clearly from the kitchen. I have to assume at some point she either went inside to get it or had it on her already.

Them girls wanted to fight but the video show the kid go after them with a knife and she did try and stab that other girl.

She should have been inside of that was her house. She had no reason to be out there even if they wanted to fight her.
A friend of mine was in this situation.

Dudes came to jump him.
He got a knife and went outside and ended up stabbing a dude in the lung. He didn’t die but homie was charged because he went outside with the knife when he wasn’t in danger had he stayed in the house.

What would y’all say if your daughter was allowed to be stabbed?

would you say the cop shoulda did more to stop the stabbing?
You coming at my daughter with a knife, you getting popped.

but then... she had time to call the police, and then go outside with a knife? Why she ain’t stay her ass in the house if she calling the cops for help?
When we gonna hold ourselves accountable to not be out acting like animals?

Maybe

But if that state doesn't have stand your ground laws, that logic goes out the window

What's bothering me is the adults were saying she was defending herself against multiple girls but they were standing around watching everything unfold almost as if they were trying to sanction it by saying "one on one".

That knife is clearly from the kitchen. I have to assume at some point she either went inside to get it or had it on her already.

right here? Smh.

6DC62330-1B83-42F2-85C5-3A7037FB6660.png

Yea. But they wasn’t fighting or attacking her.

They was just standing there
That's what you saw from the body cam. No one knows what happened before that

They went over to fight, not get stabbed

Be that as it may, at this point, it don't even matter what compelled them to want to fight the girl
In most states , someone travels to your residence to cause you harm you have all the right to defend ur self and property

You coming at my daughter with a knife, you getting popped.

but then... she had time to call the police, and then go outside with a knife? Why she ain’t stay her ass in the house if she calling the cops for help?
When we gonna hold ourselves accountable to not be out acting like animals?
I gotta agree here.

i was on the other side until I saw the knife.

can’t say foul. If it was my child about to get stabbed, the other kid don’t matter.

sorry

Back