Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

It’s CLEAR that before the cops got there, she started fighting the bitches. When he hopped out, she was already in the heat of the moment fighting to really pay attention to all of her surroundings. Her eyes were on the girls because she knew what they were wearing.

He didn’t have to shoot her at all, he could’ve tased her to stop her right in her tracks but he didn’t even give in any requests, no warnings, no nothing.

It sounded like he told her to put it down, but that doesn't really matter. She was focused on fighting off people coming for her. I'm pretty sure she didn't even recognized that it was a cop saying that to her.

Does anyone know what police protocol is for a taser though. I'm betting tasing goes out of the window when you believe someone poses an immediate threat to the life of another.

Like @GNS said, I don't think he gets charged for this one. He probably won't even get sat down to be honest.

It’s CLEAR that before the cops got there, she started fighting the bitches. When he hopped out, she was already in the heat of the moment fighting to really pay attention to all of her surroundings. Her eyes were on the girls because she knew what they were wearing.

He didn’t have to shoot her at all, he could’ve tased her to stop her right in her tracks but he didn’t even give in any requests, no warnings, no nothing.
Tasers don't stop people in their tracks though. Problem is there's no way to tell from that video who the original aggressor was, or who called the cops. We only learn that after the fact. Going after someone with a knife in front of cops is something you can't do. I don't blame the victim she was too young to know better, but all those adults standing around failed all those kids.

The murder rate here is crazy right now, kids are getting shot daily and as young as 4 years old. Columbus has become dangerous and it' sad. The city hasn't recovered from Casey Goodson getting killed by police a lil while back

Right it's crazy asf right now. And they had a riot on Ohio State university area. Cars flipped over. But no one dead.

Damn. She was literally trying to stab someone.

I might be tripping but did she run at them?

He def gon get off from what I’m seeing. He will say he was preserving the other girls life

I doubt he gets charged...u cant try and stab someone with a knife

A taser doesnt always work.knife is a deapy weaapon..why did the dude field goal kick that chick

Tasers don't stop people in their tracks though. Problem is there's no way to tell from that video who the original aggressor was, or who called the cops. We only learn that after the fact. Going after someone with a knife in front of cops is something you can't do. I don't blame the victim she was too young to know better, but all those adults standing around failed all those kids.
Agree, cop def getting off. Her trying stab folks on the scene even after police out no matter what is going to be flipped. She should of stayed in the house and locked the door til police arrived. Police still ain't have to drop 4 shots tho, I hope they atleast get him somewhere for that.

Tragic right after a major W in the justice system.

Last edited:
Them girls wanted to fight but the video show the kid go after them with a knife and she did try and stab that other girl.

She should have been inside of that was her house. She had no reason to be out there even if they wanted to fight her.

She's a 15 year old girl with a knife, there is ways you could disarm her without killing her. You have more strength than her. I understand why he killed her but it could've been avoided.

Back