Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

I'm betting the people that jumped her are going to take the fall here. There are those laws that if a cop kills a person because of a crime being committed then everyone guilty of the crime is on the hook for the death too. I'm not sure if that applies here, but if it does, those people are fucked.

and yet they take in damn near every white mass shooter in unharmed to have their day in court... smfh

Like someone else said I hope they have additional cellphone footage or a ring camera or something so the bigger picture can be seen. That cop was too trigger happy whether she was in the right or wrong.

smfh im sick of seeing these stories man. Rinse and repeat with another name and hashtag damn near weekly. Shit is mentally & spiritually exhausting and heartbreaking

Cop rolled thru right in the thick of it. Idk if the girl even noticed police rolled up but if she did she didn't seem deterred whatsoever.

It's fucked up all around especially if she was defending herself from others.

I'm betting the people that jumped her are going to take the fall here. There are those laws that if a cop kills a person because of a crime being committed then everyone guilty of the crime is on the hook for the death too. I'm not sure if that applies here, but if it does, those people are fucked.
The people who jumped her are probably teens too, so I doubt they face any real crimes. Apparently this was a foster home.

You think he had time to talk her down based on that video?
I think he had no idea what was going on and did what came naturally based on his training when dealing with minorities.
As I've stated I can see why this would be ruled as justified but I think kaitlyn doesn't get shot as quickly

I think he had no idea what was going on and did what came naturally based on his training when dealing with minorities.
As I've stated I can see why this would be ruled as justified but I think kaitlyn doesn't get shot as quickly

You're right about his training and probably right about the racial aspect, but that shit went down fast. I think if he hesitated to much the other girl might have gotten stuck. That was a touch decision.

If I fault him for anything, it's probably the number of times he shot her, but they are trained to shoot in bursts so he definitely won't get in trouble for that.

I'll say this tho.. it was weird to see so many people standing around in front of the house that had a girl being jumped to the point she needed a knife.. and they seemed to let it happen

Also, everyone including the victim who apparently called 911 didn't even acknowledge the pigs presence and kept tussling. Dude in the hoodie even kicked a girl in front of the pigs. Super odd scene

I'll say this tho.. it was weird to see so many people standing around in front of the house that had a girl being jumped to the point she needed a knife.. and they seemed to let it happen

Also, everyone including the victim who apparently called 911 didn't even acknowledge the pigs presence and kept tussling. Dude in the hoodie even kicked a girl in front of the pigs. Super odd scene

That's what really makes this tragic. That girl was most definitely fighting for her life, which unfortunately also probably made her look like the aggressor. If she felt the need to call the cops, she was pretty much in desperation mode.

This is a fucked up case.

It’s CLEAR that before the cops got there, she started fighting the bitches. When he hopped out, she was already in the heat of the moment fighting to really pay attention to all of her surroundings. Her eyes were on the girls because she knew what they were wearing.

He didn’t have to shoot her at all, he could’ve tased her to stop her right in her tracks but he didn’t even give in any requests, no warnings, no nothing.

Back