Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

Four shots, though?

..... In the chest?

15 years old?

They really be treating black folks like we’re some kinda Marvel super villains.

If this coward really felt the need to shoot, I’m pretty sure one shot was more than enough to stop a teenage girl.

I’m gonna need to hear about this happening to a 15 year old white girl before I give this pig the benefit of the doubt.

I’ll wait.

I can't think if any legitimate reason to shoot a 15 year old white girl 4 times in the chest either. So that wouldn't do it for me. SMH. I dunno man.

We are on track to once again repeat the last 8 years of racial terrorism and trickle-down policies.
Other groups getting more exclusive tangibles while black folks get skipped over.
And the same Democrat shills making the same excuses in another 4 or 8 years.

Dog thought she was a ninja or something? How was his life in danger if she was scrapping w the ox

I doubt she saw the cop pull up then rushed him w the ox

these pigs think we stupid

The murder rate here is crazy right now, kids are getting shot daily and as young as 4 years old. Columbus has become dangerous and it' sad. The city hasn't recovered from Casey Goodson getting killed by police a lil while back

Back