Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

to be honest all these politicans could fix this shit with a snap of a finger

over the political mind games and the illusion of one side being better than the other when BOTH sides wilfully sit on their hands when it comes to state terrorism and police repression

GRAPHIC WARNING

IDK man one shot to the leg or in the Air & She still alive . 4x NAH

Whole Video Disgusting From The Fight to these cacs

Niggas fighting Girls "Sigh"

to be honest all these politicans could fix this shit with a snap of a finger

over the political mind games and the illusion of one side being better than the other when BOTH sides wilfully sit on their hands when it comes to state terrorism and police repression
Law enforcement unions are one of the biggest voting blocks out there

read somewhere that in NY State u politically dead in the water if the police and cos Union don’t carry you

She was struggling with the other girl, and fell backwards into the car. NOWHERE did she lunge at this piece of shit. No attempt at de-escalation just hop out the car ready to kill. He had 4 other officers there with him...nah man

I can't tell what's going on in the video really. Did the cop say she was coming at him or did he say he thought she was going after the other girl. If he claimed he was protecting himself then this should be an open and shut case.

Four shots, though?

..... In the chest?

15 years old?

They really be treating black folks like we’re some kinda Marvel super villains.

If this coward really felt the need to shoot, I’m pretty sure one shot was more than enough to stop a teenage girl.

I’m gonna need to hear about this happening to a 15 year old white girl before I give this pig the benefit of the doubt.

I’ll wait.
If someone could just WandaVision this whole shit away.

RIP

I watched that shit 5 times shit happened way too fast .. he came there ready to shoot

Can you make out what happened. It looked like he rolled up on the scene, yelled at her to put it down, and then shot her when she went at the other girl. Am I wrong about that?

Let's be real if she actually had a knife at the time, there is no way the cop goes down for this.

Can you make out what happened. It looked like he rolled up on the scene, yelled at her to put it down, and then shot her when she went at the other girl. Am I wrong about that?

Let's be real if she actually had a knife at the time, there is no way the cop goes down for this.
Looks like he rolled out and she ran out and took one girl down and went after another girl and in the process he shot her while she was going after the second girl

Back