Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

It sounded like he told her to put it down, but that doesn't really matter. She was focused on fighting off people coming for her. I'm pretty sure she didn't even recognized that it was a cop saying that to her.

Does anyone know what police protocol is for a taser though. I'm betting tasing goes out of the window when you believe someone poses an immediate threat to the life of another.

Like @GNS said, I don't think he gets charged for this one. He probably won't even get sat down to be honest.

Nah, I’m not even caring what they actually consider a reason to use a taser. White people stay doing wild shit like mass shootings every damn week and they come out alive. It never fails...they have whole guns going on killing sprees smh.

Like and no I don’t think it’s the girl fault. If you about yo get jumped and got a knife are you not supposed to use it. Ain’t it up to the cop to determine the situation. But the kid who was killed somehow is to blame is stupid to me

Like and no I don’t think it’s the girl fault. If you about yo get jumped and got a knife are you not supposed to use it. Ain’t it up to the cop to determine the situation. But the kid who was killed somehow is to blame is stupid to me
Look at it this way, the cop didn't know who called 911 all he know is someone has a knife and is about to stab another person. It's just a messed up situation for all involved. In his mind he's saving someone's life

The girls who did the jumping need to be charged with something.a

I was just saying in the Chauvin thread we need to celebrate our victories. Hard to do that I guess when you’re thrown right back into the arena, smh. It’s a damn shame.
We need to celebrate victories that are victories.
Not a sacrificial lamb when it’s nothing they can say about the video.
And they tried

Look at it this way, the cop didn't know who called 911 all he know is someone has a knife and is about to stab another person. It's just a messed up situation for all involved. In his mind he's saving someone's life

The girls who did the jumping need to be charged with something.a

I don’t give cops any benefit of the doubt fuck his mind I don’t believe they make mistakes bruh

After looking at the vid and the still picture of the young lady looking like she's about to stab someone else. I don't see the cop getting any time. They get a call from a female that she's getting attacked they pull up see a female being attacked. Fucked up situation but I can see the cop walking.

Ironically, I'm surprised the cop didn't shoot the black man kicking a child. Also that cop is a frail looking weirdo he's first instinct is too shoot. Fool looks like napoleon dynamite brother

Can you make out what happened. It looked like he rolled up on the scene, yelled at her to put it down, and then shot her when she went at the other girl. Am I wrong about that?

Let's be real if she actually had a knife at the time, there is no way the cop goes down for this.
True, coming after being able to breathe for one second.. no one was trying to see that... 😬he was wrong but wasnt criminal

He could. Have done a few things.. did he come in with his sirens?Did he attempt to disperse the crowd with sirens,intercom

Ima call this how I see it.

the two girls was just standing there and the other girl charged at both of them. She knocked one down then tried to stab the one in pink.

while I wish he didn’t shoot that girl, I can see exactly why he did.

and if that happened in front her house she should been inside and not out trying to stab someone.

Back