Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

Nigga please. White cops got it so hard after killing blacks people for years

Not giving them a pass for that. Just not saying every shooting is unjustified now though. But there are people that think even if you're trying to kill the cop with a deadly weapon they shouldn't shoot you. That's extreme to me.

I hope y'all practice what you preach though. If you have a gun, and someone with a weapon tries to kill you...aim for the legs. Even once they reach you... continue to aim for the leg. It's effective right?

Not giving them a pass for that. Just not saying every shooting is unjustified now though. But there are people that think even if you're trying to kill the cop with a deadly weapon they shouldn't shoot you. That's extreme to me.

I hope y'all practice what you preach though. If you have a gun, and someone with a weapon tries to kill you...aim for the legs. Even once they reach you... continue to aim for the leg. It's effective right?

We are not cops. They been killing us for years with no response but none of that matters. Let em kill as many kids and teens as they like we can convict 1 out of every 100 like we been doing

New information has come forth. The story is in here. The story from the foster mom is that those females are former fosters over to celebrate her(mom) birthday.

So did a fight happen or not? Cuz she called the police they may not have came there for that but obviously a fight happened and either way it’s a kid fighting with an adult

So she beat up some grown women at 15 so she super man. Y’all doing same shit white people when they label black children adults

Bruh, she wasn't 8 and girls aren't like men. A 16 year old girl is as big as she's gonna get. They might gain weight in the years to come, but they're not about to have some growth spurt and muscle development hit. Stop exaggerating like it's some superman shit. Physically she was grown.

Soooooo he has no other alternative

Everyone has options. That doesn't mean they aren't shitty. Guy shooting up a school? Talking to him and trying to convince him to stop is an option... but it won't immediately save victims. Could try to wrestle him to the ground. He'll likely shoot you on your approach and continue to kill people... but it's an option.

In about 5 seconds she attacked and tried to stab one person, then attacked and attempted to stab another person. Why you acting like he had time to cycle through less reliable, less effective strategies?

Bruh, she wasn't 8 and girls aren't like men. A 16 year old girl is as big as she's gonna get. They might gain weight in the years to come, but they're not about to have some growth spurt and muscle development hit. Stop exaggerating like it's some superman shit. Physically she was grown.

Everyone has options. That doesn't mean they aren't shitty. Guy shooting up a school? Talking to him and trying to convince him to stop is an option... but it won't immediately save victims. Could try to wrestle him to the ground. He'll likely shoot you on your approach and continue to kill people... but it's an option.

In about 5 seconds she attacked and tried to stab one person, then attacked and attempted to stab another person. Why you acting like he had time to cycle through less reliable, less effective strategies?

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me bro

So did a fight happen or not? Cuz she called the police they may not have came there for that but obviously a fight happened and either way it’s a kid fighting with an adult

Who actually made the 911 call hasn't been determined yet. All this information is in the story in this thread. I even quoted the story so people wouldn't have to click the link.

Back