Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

If I got shot I’m probably not going to be thinking about that bruh. Since we bringing up random hypotheticals would this shooting have happened if they were white in the same exact situation?
Let me go to awhiteweb and ask them. Brb

I just wanna see something

If you were fighting a nigga that fit the exact generic description as you only he had a weapon at the time of someone calling the police.

During your fight as the police roll up, you manage to get the knife away from him and all they know is a ball headed dude with glasses had a knife and they buss at you not knowing you were defending yourself. How you expect the police to know that just by arriving to the scene in a bunch of commotion?

Do y'all each get a timeout a piece for situations like this?
Fucking yikes

Your scenario presumes the cop is acting on good faith but you know damn well he's not

Makhia is dead because the white cop wanted her dead

Why is it so hard for you to understand that white people have bad intentions with us?

Fucking yikes

Your scenario presumes the cop is acting on good faith but you know damn well he's not

Makhia is dead because the white cop wanted her dead

Why is it so hard for you to understand that white people have bad intentions with us?

Because painting white peoples with the racist brush ruins our credibility

With how things are going if I was a cop I wouldn't want to come to a call involving black people. I especially would get a white cop not wanting to come. Even justified shootings get you attacked.

Cops just shouldn't come out. Let that girl kill the girl in pink, then they can finish jumping and kill the girl that was on the ground. Just call 911 to pick up the bodies.

With how things are going if I was a cop I wouldn't want to come to a call involving black people. I especially would get a white cop not wanting to come. Even justified shootings get you attacked.

Cops just shouldn't come out. Let that girl kill the girl in pink, then they can finish jumping and kill the girl that was on the ground. Just call 911 to pick up the bodies.

Nigga please. White cops got it so hard after killing blacks people for years

1:43 dj envy agrees that cop did the right thing

His pops was a cop

But yeah everyone is fucking conditioned, since it happens so much it becomes normalized. Then weak ass cowardly negroes fix their fingers to type the white man did the right thing by killing someone who looks them

Back