Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

See,

The difference between you and I is,

You want the cop to do right
I don’t want the cop present.

If a dog keeps biting you when you open the gate, why are you still opening the gate hoping he will be friendly?

I am ok with the fact a lot of cops ain’t shit.
I understand they are upholding the system made for them, that also benefits them.

You will never get them on your side. If they do, great. But I’m not holding my breath

So I blame those for allowing the hound to bite one of us.

So you can be mad at the cop for acting like a cop and how cops do when interacting with black people.

I’m mad a father decided to be tough guy with a female and leaving his daughter open to that cops discretion.

Look at that video again. All he had to do was hold her. The other girl was already down. Why kick her? While she was down, he could have grabbed his daughter.

The cop was distracted by his fucking kicking the girl. Trying to break that up. He turns see a knife and shoots.

I don’t blame her. Look at the nigga she came from.

And with this new info, she wasn’t being bullied nor about to be jumped , yet he’s punting bitches?

She didn’t need to die.

His lack of action made someone else have to act.

And that someone was a cop. Who shot four times. Be mad at four times, be mad at how he reacted. But I’m pissed a nigga rather fight a female than pull his daughter out of harms way.

Y’all say how close the cop was.
The dad was closer.

Why should the cop save her when her dad was right there?

Her dad

If he’s not going to pull her to his safety.....if he’s not going to be the deciding factor of who has access to her,

He failed her and here we are.

Waiting on the wack race
This could and should have been resolved with community self policing so that cop aint even there

i feel you and agree with you 1000%

See,

If a dog keeps biting you when you open the gate, why are you still opening the gate hoping he will be friendly?

I understand they are upholding the system made for them, that also benefits them.

You will never get them on your side. If they do, great. But I’m not holding my breath

So you can be mad at the cop for acting like a cop and how cops do when interacting with black people.

I’m mad a father decided to be tough guy with a female and leaving his daughter open to that cops discretion.

Look at that video again. All he had to do was hold her. The other girl was already down. Why kick her? While she was down, he could have grabbed his daughter.

The cop was distracted by his fucking kicking the girl. Trying to break that up. He turns see a knife and shoots.

And with this new info, she wasn’t being bullied nor about to be jumped , yet he’s punting bitches?

She didn’t need to die.

And that someone was a cop. Who shot four times. Be mad at four times, be mad at how he reacted. But I’m pissed a nigga rather fight a female than pull his daughter out of harms way.

The dad was closer.

Her dad

If he’s not going to pull her to his safety.....if he’s not going to be the deciding factor of who has access to her,

Waiting on the wack race

Again this either or thing you’re doing on me is false. I am not saying the adults hold no responsibility they obviously do but I’m not absolving the cop of his responsibilities because he is also an adult. Yes it’s sad we have to rely on the police to do the job they are paid fir it’s also sad the adults failed but I don’t why you think all parties can’t be held responsible.

See,

She didn’t need to die.

The dad was closer.

Her dad

Waiting on the wack race

Also are you believing this new info over the actual 911 call or assuming

I feel like y’all niggas would’ve debated whether we should’ve been slaves or free.
I've been said this... no matter the topic from politics to the police, or just regular cacs and Karens, abw niggas are always gonna take the SAFE side of the argument when it comes to white supremacy. Every. Single. Time. Niggas are well into their 30s and 40s, the conditioning has set in and it is what it is

imagine if we change the setting of these abw topics to a Plantation instead of the internet. The shit these niggas say always amounts to "don't run away and you won't get whipped"

Again this either or thing you’re doing on me is false. I am not saying the adults hold no responsibility they obviously do but I’m not absolving the cop of his responsibilities because he is also an adult. Yes it’s sad we have to rely on the police to do the job they are paid fir it’s also sad the adults failed but I don’t why you think all parties can’t be held responsible.
You still want the cop to be accountable because he’s the cop that y’all claim to hate.

If cops keep killing black people..........these people ain’t changing.

You don’t place a child molester in a daycare and be mad he touching kids. Even if he has been “rehabbed”.

We need to protect our own.

I've been said this... no matter the topic from politics to the police, or just regular cacs and Karens, abw niggas are always gonna take the SAFE side of the argument when it comes to white supremacy. Every. Single. Time. Niggas are well into their 30s and 40s, the conditioning has set in and it is what it is

imagine if we change the setting of these abw topics to a Plantation instead of the internet. The shit these niggas say always amounts to "don't run away and you won't get whipped"
You saying me of all people take the safe side of an argument?

Also are you believing this new info over the actual 911 call or assuming
Regardless of new info or not.

Look at the tape and follow her and look at it again and look at the dad in relation to the cop.

If she was in the wrong or not. He didn’t protect her.

And his reason is he wanted to kick a downed woman.

I want to fight that nigga I’m so angry.

You still want the cop to be accountable because he’s the cop that y’all claim to hate.

If cops keep killing black people..........these people ain’t changing.

You don’t place a child molester in a daycare and be mad he touching kids. Even if he has been “rehabbed”.

We need to protect our own.

You say this like this is simple. How many communities in the us police there own? Chinatown maybe and they still have cops. Let’s go deeper who is getting the community police the pastor? The store owner ? For bigger crimes like rapes and murders things like that needing forensics and and evidence. Is Craig up the street supposed to handle all that.
I’m not saying we need better cops or black cops or anything like that. But what you’re asking for sounds good. But are you as a foreign citizen willing to rebuild the whole entire system capitalism included from the ground up? Who signing up for this is a whole other issue. @Race Jones been saying abolish police forever but y’all say she being extreme I know this off topic but we gotta be real when we talk about self policing when many of us don’t even like each other in the first place

Regardless of new info or not.

Look at the tape and follow her and look at it again and look at the dad in relation to the cop.

If she was in the wrong or not. He didn’t protect her.

And his reason is he wanted to kick a downed woman.

I want to fight that nigga I’m so angry.

I’m not looking at a murder 5 times fir a debate bro

Speaking of conditioning.

Do you have one you can recommend? I've been using the Shea butter line for extra curly hair. I like it but I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner.

You say this like this is simple. How many communities in the us police there own? Chinatown maybe and they still have cops. Let’s go deeper who is getting the community police the pastor? The store owner ? For bigger crimes like rapes and murders things like that needing forensics and and evidence. Is Craig up the street supposed to handle all that.
I’m not saying we need better cops or black cops or anything like that. But what you’re asking for sounds good. But are you as a foreign citizen willing to rebuild the whole entire system capitalism included from the ground up? Who signing up for this is a whole other issue. @Race Jones been saying abolish police forever but y’all say she being extreme I know this off topic but we gotta be real when we talk about self policing when many of us don’t even like each other in the first place
I get and understand what you are saying...

this is where not just you but all of us can lack nuance and context when talking about these things...

its intellectually dishonest to imply that we want “craig up the street” to be a detective when it comes to major crimes

What I am saying as far as community policing...in situations like this...and other situations where you have young (or old) knuckle heads causing some ruckus like a fight...or any other everyday scenario where police don't need to be called to handle it.

This is where well respected members of the community (such as pastors, teachers etc) can “self police”

I will give a personal real life example

There is a school in the Mobile area that I volunteered at that was at one point notorious for gang fights. So the principal (who is well respected) had a meeting with the leaders of the gangs and sets (who are all teenagers themselves) and he asked that they keep the street shit out of the school for the betterment of everyone. He didnt want the police at his school everyother day cause that was bad for EVERYBODY there cause we know how police are...and you know what...they agreed...and now...when you walk on that school campus the environment is one that is conducive to education and the only uniform you see is the resource officer who is a black man and lives in that community.

Now...these kids are still wilding in the streets from time to time and thats a work in progress...but the example above is what we mean by community policing bro.

I'm not going back through 34 pages to look for it, but had it been mentioned that Ohio has a Stand Your Ground Law? And at the beginning of this year, that law was modified to allow a person to "stand their ground", using deadly force if they see fit, anywhere they are? Prior to the change, it had to be either on your property, or in/with your car. Now it's anywhere you find yourself.

Makiyah had every legal right to arm herself and defend herself from multiple attackers using deadly force.

Stand your ground says you don't have to retreat from the threat. It doesn't give you a pass to initiate violence. Cops were on scene, and ol girl in pink wasn't attempting to harm her. She wasn't defending herself.

Speaking of conditioning.

Do you have one you can recommend? I've been using the Shea butter line for extra curly hair. I like it but I'm looking for a good leave in conditioner.
I bet you call cops sir and ma'am, even if they appear younger than you

I just said the second part was my main point. The other stuff so far is hearsay but dude in here I think @ajackson17 said that girl in the pink was grown and fucking with her and he from there. Still tho not confirmed. And I still think the cop had other options and I don’t think this was justified.

Sorry, I didn't see that post.

Anyways, the second part is bullshit. Nobody in this entire topic mentioned her sex with regards to why the shooting might have been justified. People just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks at this point. Posts like that are divisive for no reason. This is not a black man vs black woman thing, so why make it that?

Sorry, I didn't see that post.

Anyways, the second part is bullshit. Nobody in this entire topic mentioned her sex with regards to why the shooting might have been justified. People just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks at this point. Posts like that are divisive for no reason. This is not a black man vs black woman thing, so why make it that?

Abw is not the only place this is being discussed

Who would blatantly say that

lol It doesn't have to be stated blatantly, but those are strong accusations that are being thrown around, so there has to be some proof somewhere that people care less about this victim because its a woman. You mentioned other sites, so I'm assuming that you've seen comments on those sites that support what that chick said.

Back