Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

That 10 second video can’t be their whole altercation. If she was handling them with ease why need the blade. We both know that part don’t mean she was winning
There is no time limit on forming an opinion. We always have the choice to wait for more information before having a fully formed opinion.

It's also OK to abandon an opinion when new information is presented. There's no need to be married to uninformed opinions.

That 10 second video can’t be their whole altercation. If she was handling them with ease why need the blade. We both know that part don’t mean she was winning

We can only go by the information we actually have though. That's the videos and the story. Your whole stance is based on something you don't know to be factual at all.

And are you acting like you don't know people that go straight for a weapon? There are plenty of people on this site that have said that that's how they move. And I've known plenty in real life. Starting in junior high.

Lmao

I hope you getting rewards for all the goal post moving you doing.

Oh man

"The double down is gonna get a lot of you in trouble"

Fully break down this goal post moving that you’re saying I’m doing. My stance has consistently been the same

And either way on the 911 call somebody said they were being jumped by adults. I’m still thinking she was in the right to defend herself

Of course she has the right to defend herself, but that's not what was happening. She was in her house and they were outside. She came out with a knife and attacked them. I'm not saying she didn't ever defend herself against them, but if she did that time had ended.

If you're inside and other people are outside, it's hard to claim self defense if you run outside to fight them.

See the source image

It sounds wild, but look at the comments. People will rain down hell on you even when you're in the right. Why would I want to get into an altercation against someone with a deadly weapon when I'm not allowed to use mine?

He used his gun to stop what legit may have been an attempted murder against a black woman, and he has celebrities, athletes, politicians, etc talking about him like they talked about Chauvin.

Of course she has the right to defend herself, but that's not what was happening. She was in her house and they were outside. She came out with a knife and attacked them. I'm not saying she didn't ever defend herself against them, but if she did that time had ended.

If you're inside and other people are outside, it's hard to claim self defense if you run outside to fight them.

Unfortunately...this one of the things I feel that's gonna get the officer not charged.

IF the reports are true that she went in the house to retrieve the knife...and then CAME BACK OUT...then this changes the intent. B/c if someone says it was self-defense, a defense attorney can come back wit a rebuttal. The rebuttal..."Well if she went inside the house, then why didn't she stay inside until the cops arrived?"

This is going to be one of the questions possibly asked unfortunately. Again...its a fucc'd up situation all around. Smh.

Angela Moore told CNN two of her former foster children went to her home that day to help celebrate her birthday. They and Ma’Khia began arguing over keeping the house clean, she said.

“So, that’s how it all started,” Moore told CNN

S/o to the posters that called people cacs and coons for not agreeing with them...

The past few pages and not one post since that new information dropped

Unfortunately...this one of the things I feel that's gonna get the officer not charged.

IF the reports are true that she went in the house to retrieve the knife...and then CAME BACK OUT...then this changes the intent. B/c if someone says it was self-defense, a defense attorney can come back wit a rebuttal. The rebuttal..."Well if she went inside the house, then why didn't she stay inside until the cops arrived?"

This is going to be one of the questions possibly asked unfortunately. Again...its a fucc'd up situation all around. Smh.

This is what I'm confused about. It looks like she was trying to kill them right? The cop pulled up and saw someone with a knife charging and trying to stab people. He shot her to protect the people she was attacking from potentially being stabbed to death. Why is it unfortunate he's not being charged? I'd understand if he did some foul shit and was getting off on technicality. I'm not saying throw him a parade, but I am saying let him do his job.

Back