Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

I just proposed this.

Waiting for more details to come out.

Yea. Details ain’t really out yet.

But women in the pink didn’t have one on her when she was attacked with the knife from what I seen and read so far.

More of a reason to stay inside.

I be watching Audit the Audit and one was this lady called in saying shit on the 911 call that didn’t even happen.

Then all bets are off if that's proven to be the case. I haven't read anything that supports she was greeted with knives but this also speaks to a larger point about different versions of the same event when emotions are high.

If they all had knives, that will be easy to prove just as easy as it is to prove she may have been the only one with a knife

At the same time the officer don't know who's the 911 caller, all he sees is a brawl and a bystander about to get stabbed. I can give him the benefit of the doubt until something new comes in. It don't matter if pink suit was originally involved but at that moment she wasn't.

Yea. Details ain’t really out yet.

But women in the pink didn’t have one on her when she was attacked with the knife from what I seen and read so far.

More of a reason to stay inside.

I be watching Audit the Audit and one was this lady called in saying shit on the 911 call that didn’t even happen.
Well after the girl was shot, the officer said she had a knife but the onlookers said "he just said she tried to stab him, he lying"

That's not what he said but again, tensions are high as well as emotions so it's possible he thought he heard different. That doesn't make him a liar by any means but definitely a prisoner of the moment

so what yall saying is most of yall feel the cop did too much which is what race me and ic refugee are saying i think inori but i havent read every single post. if most of us feel the cop was wrong why is this 38 pages. the usual suspects for the other side like night king and lonious even stated the cop couldve took other options.
I do think there might have been other options, but in that split second, when the girl is lunging at a defenseless person with a knife, I can’t say this was an unjust shooting by cop. And since I don’t think it’s unjust, I don’t think it’s fair to equate this situation to a George Floyd or Eric Garner incident, which are the fights that need to be had.

I do think there might have been other options, but in that split second, when the girl is lunging at a defenseless person with a knife, I can’t say this was an unjust shooting by cop. And since I don’t think it’s unjust, I don’t think it’s fair to equate this situation to a George Floyd or Eric Garner incident, which are the fights that need to be had.

ok bro you dont agree about which fights should be had and i think that is silly but whatever

At the same time the officer don't know who's the 911 caller, all he sees is a brawl and a bystander about to get stabbed. I can give him the benefit of the doubt until something new comes in. It don't matter if pink suit was originally involved but at that moment she wasn't.
this...and for those who are not aware the main clip being showed on the news is the girl brandishing the knife and that's it nothing beforehand or after....if you really think that cop about to face any serious charges you are straight up delusional

Last edited:
This might have some truth.
Progressive black folks are looked at as a problem to some folk.

Because they are. The majority of them are whitewashed as fuck and have no real understanding of black life other than having black skin. They're always the only black person in their friend groups, usually only date white people, grew up in white ass towns and looked down on regular black folks in the hood until they realized they could use our deaths to push their political ideology. The majority of them didn't know they were black until Mike Brown was killed.

Last edited:
Release all the footage, not just that part, and let's see how it really played out.

It kinda don’t matter.

Young lady came from inside swinging a knife.

Yea. They could have be arguing before hand but she made the decision to go inside get the weapon and come back out.

but yea. The events leading up can matter but it really don’t matter because the police arrived after all that.

It kinda don’t matter.

Young lady came from inside swinging a knife.

Yea. They could have be arguing before hand but she made the decision to go inside get the weapon and come back out.

but yea. The events leading up can matter but it really don’t matter because the police arrived after all that.

but that's where you're wrong: Watch the video on a laptop or desktop screen at full screen. She's not the one that comes out of the house; she's already in the driveway. The chick in the black jacket and bright white shirt never moves beyond the front of the car after coming out of the house and standing in the middle of the driveway for a moment. The other person that came out was her father, and he winds up kicking the first girl she fought with.

Ma'khia was in the driveway already.

Back