Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

but that's where you're wrong: Watch the video on a laptop or desktop screen at full screen. She's not the one that comes out of the house; she's already in the driveway. The chick in the black jacket and bright white shirt never moves beyond the front of the car after coming out of the house and standing in the middle of the driveway for a moment. The other person that came out was her father, and he winds up kicking the first girl she fought with.

Ma'khia was in the driveway already.

Naw. That’s 100% her that came out the house

A total of 3 folks came out and she was the second one. Check it out again fam

Because it doesn't matter??? why is that not clicking with yall? She was the aggressor when they showed up on the scene attacking someone who was NOT a threat to her at that moment

No, it just "looked like" she was the aggressor because she was in the midst of defending herself.

Just like with Travon Martin.

When he got Zimmerman on the ground, anyone who just saw that part of the fight would assume that Travon was the aggressor..............when he was actually just defending himself from Zimmerman.

ok bro you dont agree about which fights should be had and i think that is silly but whatever
And you and your cohorts think everything is a fight, objective facts be damned. That’s where we differ. Y’all fighting just to fight. And in doing so, are ok with an innocent black girl getting stabbed.

You’re swinging blindly and not only hitting your target but those you say you want to protect as well.

This is surgery, not horseshoes.

No, it just "looked like" she was the aggressor because she was in the midst of defending herself.

When he got Zimmerman on the ground, anyone who just saw that part of the fight would assume that Travon was the aggressor..............when he was actually just defending himself from Zimmerman.
If Trayvon walked away from Zimmerman then came back with a knife, he’s no longer defending himself from an immediate threat, he’s then the aggressor.

How the fuck do you "defend" yourself from someone not attacking you? The girl was just standing there?

And that stand your ground shit only worked in Zimmerman's defense. A white man in that same state got 20 years with a better case for defense than he did. I hate when niggas bring that law up like it means you can do whatever you want to someone.

bruh these niggas woulda completely understood zimmerman

And you and your cohorts think everything is a fight, objective facts be damned. That’s where we differ. Y’all fighting just to fight. And in doing so, are ok with an innocent black girl getting stabbed.

You’re swinging blindly and not only hitting your target but those you say you want to protect as well.

This is surgery, not horseshoes.

so the black girl that died dont matter to those being objective nigga please. we all stated the cop had other options why you debating with me if neither of us are changinf our pov. and then you keep thinking your saying something by thinking we would be ok with the other girl dying you doing same shit you blame ic for. leave it be bro no need to reply

niggas gotta choose when to
No

Zimmerman was told by dispatch to not approach Trayvon. Despite being told not to no less than 3x iirc, he still got out of his car and approached him.

How is this the same thing as this situation?

\two folks defending themselves both are dead one yall think deserved the other one yall think didnt. but i wasnt comparing the situations. and people bring up other cases due to being similar not exact comparisons. but again you got it ap we arent going to agree

Find just one post that someone said that her dying didn't matter.

You keep trying to make this an either or situation when it's not.

you aint just agree with night king? who being saying all thread this aint a battle we need to fight? that saying she deserved what she got

No

Zimmerman was told by dispatch to not approach Trayvon. Despite being told not to no less than 3x iirc, he still got out of his car and approached him.

How is this the same thing as this situation?

Lmao.

I truly don’t understand how or in what realm is this is even comparable.

One was a young dude walking home and the other was in the process of stabbing a black woman.

niggas gotta choose when to

\two folks defending themselves both are dead one yall think deserved the other one yall think didnt. but i wasnt comparing the situations. and people bring up other cases due to being similar not exact comparisons. but again you got it ap we arent going to agree
The thing is Trayvon was trying to avoid confrontation. Zimmerman was seeking one.

When left with no other option Trayvon tried to defend himself and was successful until the gunshot.

you aint just agree with night king? who being saying all thread this aint a battle we need to fight? that saying she deserved what she got
I didn't interpret his post to mean that but I'll read again for clarity

I thought the consensus at this point is that at the very least we agree that no one had to die had the adults got involved and deaded the shit.

I'm not saying makiyah deserved to die. I wish it never got to that point. Let's start here

I'm a perfect world, that would've happened

Unfortunately, that's not the world we live in

no shit sherlock but acting like people fighting for a better world and we gotta choose who black life is worth fighting for has not got us anywhere. that why i cant agree with yall on that respectability politics type of stuff. other minorotires are down to protect everybody but some of the posts in this thread are picking and choosing. we all been 15 and some of us have been jumped violently so to say she was the problem is blowing me.

Back