Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

I could say the same about you.

Look, it's a bad situation all the way around.

Keep in mind, however, that she was the one who originally called the police.

So, if she thinks she's in danger............she's going to fight until she doesn't think she's in danger anymore.

In her mind, even though the other girl wasn't attacking her at the time..............she still feels threatened by her because she was getting attacked by her earlier.

Granted, the officer was in a difficult situation, but the girl who got killed was not the aggressor..........it just looked that way at the time the officer arrived.

She walked out the house (safe place) with two other people to charge a girl and to stab another one that was holding a knife.

For all y’all folks on here that think y’all pro black and throwing disses on here calling folks cowards and coons

Put ya skins up and show me. If not you all talk and no action. Just a bunch of weak niggas that display your toughness on the internet.

“rebel in your thoughts” ass niggas

Last edited:
When you're in a fight, you're in the process of defending yourself.

Just because she had the upper-hand at the time the officer came upon the scene...........doesn't mean that she wasn't in danger before she had the upper-hand.

What fight she had with the girl in the pink? 🤣 Did we watch the same video?

Nigga you half white show us you really black all hype n shit

I done posted pics me and my family. Hell even had pic of my pops and his pops on here or the IC.

You just a pussy that let his baby momma get horse fuck to a nigga that grew up on atrack so you salty at all black men so you lash out and agree with everything the women on here say (been called out on already).

You just a loser in real life and on here. Weak genes having nigga.

you short, fat, bald and ugly.

Don’t get mad at me because the universe wasn’t kind to you nigga.

Now if I’m not black, get me banned then.

I done posted pics me and my family. Hell even had pic of my pops and his pops on here or the IC.

You just a pussy that let his baby momma get horse fuck to a nigga that grew up on atrack so you salty at all black men so you lash out and agree with everything the women on here say (been called out on already).

You just a loser in real life and on here. Weak genes having nigga.

you short, fat, bald and ugly.

Don’t get mad at me because the universe wasn’t kind to you nigga.

Now if I’m not black, get me banned then.

giphy-1 (4).gif

Nigga gat damn. Lol!

Hellczar gotta challenge this nigga to duel at dawn for this kinda disrespeck! Lol

Back