Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

I done posted pics me and my family. Hell even had pic of my pops and his pops on here or the IC.

You just a pussy that let his baby momma get horse fuck to a nigga that grew up on atrack so you salty at all black men so you lash out and agree with everything the women on here say (been called out on already).

You just a loser in real life and on here. Weak genes having nigga.

you short, fat, bald and ugly.

Don’t get mad at me because the universe wasn’t kind to you nigga.

Now if I’m not black, get me banned then.
giphy (3).gif

I done posted pics me and my family. Hell even had pic of my pops and his pops on here or the IC.

You just a pussy that let his baby momma get horse fuck to a nigga that grew up on atrack so you salty at all black men so you lash out and agree with everything the women on here say (been called out on already).

Bruh idk why but I read bold in the same cadence/voice of DMX saying "You wack you twisted your girl's a hoe"

Grew up on a track

🤣🤣

To me saying it justified to s just the same as deserved. If you really think he had no other option that could’ve saved both lives why we even discussing it?
Edited to remove personal jab. Deserved means she did something she needed to be killed for. Only people I think deserve to die are murderers and child molesters.

This girl was fighting and possibly attempting a murder, but we don't know what the outcome might have been had the cop not shot her. I'm not going to say she deserved it based on what actually happened.

And the term I used was unjust, not justified. Justice is more a neutral judgement of legality or fairness whereas justification is more a question of cause and effect. Someone being just (or fair) in their actions vs. this happened so that had to happen. Justification also implies morality or right or wrong where justice is fairness and equal treatment.

There was a new video with audio today of the incident. The assailant literally is screaming "I'm going to stab the fuck out of you bitch." and attempting to stab people before she is shot. Most damning evidence yet for the officer to take action.
Edit: This video also shows her obviously coming out of the house with the knife and being the aggressor in the incident unlike the 'she was being jumped' narrative would want you to believe.
In new video, Makhia Bryant can be heard screaming “I’m gonna stab the fuck out of you, bitch,” [13s] while lunging at two unarmed people : ActualPublicFreakouts (reddit.com)

Last edited:
There was a new audio release today of the incident. The assailant literally is screaming "I'm going to stab the fuck out of you bitch." and attempting to stab people before she is shot. Most damning evidence yet for the officer to take action.
In new video, Makhia Bryant can be heard screaming “I’m gonna stab the fuck out of you, bitch,” [13s] while lunging at two unarmed people : ActualPublicFreakouts (reddit.com)
Anyone heard the 911 call? The caller said something about "they trying to stab me!"

Cop shows up, sees a girl attempting to stab people, probably assumes she's the one the caller was referencing. He has no idea she was the one that called and had no way to know.

Also, saw video of girl in pink being walked away from the incident saying "she was trying to stab me and so the cop did what he did" or something to that effect.

Its crazy how one moment you are on the sidline.. saying RIP... to being in this shitty "game" that has to be devastating😔

Back